PDA

View Full Version : Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Final Trailer

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-11-2016, 10:49 PM
QbwYcscBMqg

Warner Bros. Pictures never officially released this final trailer through their official YouTube channel for some reason...But I've found it and I'm uploading it here for you guys.

Ayen
02-12-2016, 02:05 AM
I-I think this is the best trailer they had for the movie yet. I'm legitimately hyped to see the movie now. The look on Superman's face when Batman blocks that punch is priceless.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-12-2016, 02:52 AM
I-I think this is the best trailer they had for the movie yet. I'm legitimately hyped to see the movie now. The look on Superman's face when Batman blocks that punch is priceless.

I really like the music they chose for this trailer, it flows well, it was very Iron Man-esque. :cool:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
02-12-2016, 02:56 AM
I peed a little.

Depression Moon
02-12-2016, 08:19 AM
That Batman fight looked straight out of the Arkham games.

charliepanayi
02-12-2016, 09:21 AM
It's a Zack the Hack Snyder film. My expectations remain low.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-12-2016, 02:15 PM
It's a Zack the Hack Snyder film. My expectations remain low.

It may be a Zack Snyder film but it's written Chris Terrio and not by that hack David Goyer.

charliepanayi
02-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Actually the screenplay is credited to both of them, I guess it depends how much Goyer's original script got re-written!

Plus it will still have Snyder's godawful incoherent directing and colour scheme.

Shaibana
02-12-2016, 06:05 PM
awesome :3

Del Murder
02-12-2016, 07:51 PM
That was definitely the best trailer yet and not as spoiler-heavy as the others. I'm keeping my expectations of this movie low because it seems like it has a lot it is trying to do and usually that's not a good sign.

Sefie1999AD
02-12-2016, 07:59 PM
I'll also keep my expectations low, even if the trailers show some promise. The chances are that I'll still watch the movie, though out of comic book adaptations, X-Men: Apocalypse and Captain America: Civil War seem more interesting to me.

Shaibana
02-13-2016, 03:20 PM
indeed, th previous trailers pretty much summed up the entire movie.
and i really wish they would be more carefull with trailers...

so.. the story for this movie:
batman hates superman..
batman confronts superman
batman gets warned by superman..
lex makes a monster..
batman and superman work together to defeat the monster... with wonderwoman (or supergirl? whats the name?)
and they all live happely ever after

Ayen
02-14-2016, 12:12 AM
indeed, th previous trailers pretty much summed up the entire movie.
and i really wish they would be more carefull with trailers...

so.. the story for this movie:
batman hates superman..
batman confronts superman
batman gets warned by superman..
lex makes a monster..
batman and superman work together to defeat the monster... with wonderwoman (or supergirl? whats the name?)
and they all live happely ever after

You were right the first time.

Christmas
04-29-2023, 03:25 AM
The movie have room for improvements. :(