PDA

View Full Version : Favourite West Wing Characters

Midgar Mist
02-18-2016, 08:03 PM
I like Josh, Toby and Sam
Josh - because he's such goddam hyped up hilarity
Toby - he's the one who is most like me: the perfectionist writer with a lot going on under the surface. He, along with Josh comes out with some of the best lines.
Sam - took a while to grow on me, but he really does hold a special place in my heart. More level headed than the other two, he is a principled man who stands up for what he believes in (plus Rob Lowe is a pro when it comes to comedy)

Over to you guys :-)

Pheesh
02-18-2016, 08:42 PM
All of them. Every character is perfectly written and serves a specific purpose. Even the annoying characters like Will and Kate are vital pieces and are written brilliantly.

I find that every time I watch the show I associate more with a certain character so I couldn't pick a 'favourite', but the most recent time it was probably CJ and President Bartlett.

Mr. Carnelian
02-18-2016, 10:06 PM
They're all brilliant characters, but I have two absolute favourites.

Josh because he's absolutely adorkable and has a great sense of humour.
CJ because she does a great job, and I admire her immensely.

Midgar Mist
02-19-2016, 04:00 PM
They're all brilliant characters, but I have two absolute favourites.

Josh because he's absolutely adorkable and has a great sense of humour.
CJ because she does a great job, and I admire her immensely.

Theres some angry online dude (on another online site that does polls) who would disagree with us both about Josh.
But that guy's a git.....whoever he is.

I like CJ, but I dont know why I dont admire her more. I mean she should be a good female role model for me, yet I prefer the men in this particular show.