PDA

View Full Version : Most Psychotic Final Fantasy Villian

Midgar Mist
02-20-2016, 08:31 AM
I say Hojo

How about you guys?

Hollycat
02-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Literally psychotic? Kefka, hojo, and Sephiroth would be the ones.
Kefka has no motivation beyond seeing what happens if he fucks with stuff to the maximum degree
Hojo is willing and wanting to do anything out of curiousity, especially if it's taboo
Sephiroth seems to have no will of his own, merely blindly following "mother"s assumed wishes, although really thats more sad than anything

Arguably psychotic would be Bartandelus, but his real goal was freedom despite all the terrible things he did

The least Psychotic in my opinion would be Vayne, Palamecia, and Ultemecia. Maybe Kuja too.

Sephiroth
02-20-2016, 10:22 AM
They are all psychotic kinda as they all are lost in some twisted perception of reality.

But Kefka is. And Seymour is the guy who even thinks he does the best thing for the world while he does not care that others say "but we do want to live".

Galuf
02-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Psychotic!..... i mean.. kefka! he is craaaaaaazy. funny to watch though

Psychotic
02-20-2016, 11:16 AM
Don Corneo.

Shiva95
02-20-2016, 02:00 PM
I think the most psychotic is Kefka. He had no real motivation in doing what he did, it was almost for fun.

Sephiroth
02-20-2016, 06:55 PM
I dislike when people only think about the image of Kefka that he has on the FFVI hype train. Yes, he is a maniac who enjoys this but he still has that side of not understanding the meaning of life. That happens all the time.

Wolf Kanno
02-20-2016, 07:06 PM
Kefka, cause unlike many villains in the series who go the whole "annihilate everything" route, Kefka kind of came to it on his own. Yeah, he enjoyed murder and destruction but even he got sick of it eventually and just decided that life was meaningless because he became a straw nihilist after becoming a god. That's some messed up shit there folks.

Kuja is number 2 since he's so narcissistic that he would rather end existence than entertain the thought that life can go on without him.

Mirage
02-20-2016, 10:32 PM
I'd say kefka is high up on that list

FFNut
02-21-2016, 02:33 PM
It has to be Kefka without any doubt. While others were evil too, Kefka was genicidal. His only plan was to kill. He poisoned the whole nation of Doma, he killed Espers bye the hundreds just to become more powerful, and the only one who attempted to stand up to him was murdered by him RIP Leo. The guy wasn't evil per say, he was just extreamly powerful, and crazier than a 50 year old who bought an engagement ring for Mily Cyrus with his wages of his janitorial job. So ya Kefka bye a landslide.

Christmas
12-15-2022, 11:04 AM
Should be Ultimecia. She hang herself upside-down in the final fight. :(