PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 Challenges!

Bubba
02-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Hello fellow villains, where you all at?

I was going to put myself forward to be one of the three of us to write a blog. Is that cool with everyone?

I'm sure we can easily come up with a Final Fantasy discussion thread too?

Fynn
02-22-2016, 02:38 PM
I'm sure Exdeath can come up with something big in that regard. If not, I can try and think of something.

Still, my availability today is somewhat... limited. I will do my best to be more active from tomorrow onwards!

Fynn
02-22-2016, 04:03 PM
I have written an entry in that... "blog" or whatever

Two more and we'll get that item

Bubba
02-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Working on mine now!

EDIT: Done!

We just need one more of us to do a Blog :D

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Do you think "What kind of biccies would Bikke eat?" be a legitimate topic?

Bubba
02-22-2016, 05:32 PM
Do you think "What kind of biccies would Bikke eat?" be a legitimate topic?

My kind of thread.

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 05:33 PM
But would it belong in Quina's Kitchen instead? These are the world defining choices we are forced to make.

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 07:41 PM
Thread made! http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/166205-Favourite-Villain Very appropriate, no? :shobon:

I'll make a blog if nobody else will, though I want to give someone else a chance to have a turn. When does the "day" end?

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 09:58 PM
I assume comics mean we missed the boat? What a bad day for team villain! N'gaaaaah :(

Tomorrow! Tomorrow will be ours!

Night Fury
02-22-2016, 09:58 PM
No there is still time! :) I'm just off to bed soon hehe!

Night Fury
02-22-2016, 09:59 PM
You only need one more villain blog for the three boosts!

Bubba
02-22-2016, 10:03 PM
Ultros! Get blogging, kid!

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 10:29 PM
Job done! Sorry if anyone else wanted to do it, I'm sure there'll be other challenges.

With that said, looks like BoB, Kalevala and bert haven't viewed the event thread in several days so how likely it is they'll show up I don't know. I would've thought the little villain sprites would've drawn their gaze! Bri's been about and viewing the threads. Hi Bri! You're on our team! Come and plaaaaaay! :ultros:

Fynn
02-22-2016, 10:30 PM
Throw out Kuja's sprite and add Caius!

:colbert:

Pheesh
02-22-2016, 10:32 PM
Feel free to 'remind' your fellow teammates in any way you see fit (:< If there's a few people still not active by tomorrow and they have shown no interest in participating then we will figure out what to do. Rest assured, we don't want to see a one sided affair when the actual battles begin.

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 10:38 PM

:colbert:I may have done a thing.

Wolf Kanno
02-22-2016, 10:58 PM
I forgot to post the link, but I did make a thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/166201-Prequels-or-Sequels), though I think Caius beat me to it.

Bri
02-23-2016, 04:06 AM
Job done! Sorry if anyone else wanted to do it, I'm sure there'll be other challenges.

With that said, looks like BoB, Kalevala and bert haven't viewed the event thread in several days so how likely it is they'll show up I don't know. I would've thought the little villain sprites would've drawn their gaze! Bri's been about and viewing the threads. Hi Bri! You're on our team! Come and plaaaaaay! :ultros:

I'd like to apologize and on behalf of Bert as well, we moved to another place two days ago and been unpacking... But!!! When he comes home from work I am going to tell him to check in because I want him to help me out! So we haven't abandoned you fellow villains:D

Fynn
02-23-2016, 05:49 AM

:colbert:I may have done a thing.

Your thing is most welcome

Psychotic
02-23-2016, 08:18 AM
I'd like to apologize and on behalf of Bert as well, we moved to another place two days ago and been unpacking... But!!! When he comes home from work I am going to tell him to check in because I want him to help me out! So we haven't abandoned you fellow villains:DDon't worry about it, you guys are cool! Unpacking is more important than a silly bit of forum fun. Us few villains are more than enough to deal with those namby pamby heroes - any more fellow villains who show up will just accelerate the process is all!

Bubba
02-23-2016, 09:00 AM
I've thrown down the gauntlet in the GIVE AN ITEM thread. I reckon we have the advantage now :D