PDA

View Full Version : Heroes and Villains - GIVE AN ITEM - Ice Crystal

Night Fury
02-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Hello users! It's time for you to get active in helping a team.

I stumbled across an ICE CRYSTAL today while looking through wormholes and I'd like to give it to a team. You must vote as to who gets this mystery item....

You have two days until the poll closes.

IMPORTANT: Heroes and Villains players may not vote in the poll, their votes will be discounted. That does not mean they can't beg for votes, however. ;)

Have fun!

Galuf
02-22-2016, 06:52 PM
will show boobs for votes

But you won the battle of Butts :p

Wolf Kanno
02-22-2016, 06:54 PM
I promise not to harm the TURTLES!
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fictionalcrossover/images/0/03/TMNT.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131107221430

if you vote for us MHAHAHAHA!!

Formalhaut
02-22-2016, 06:58 PM

"Noble NPCs! Hear our call! The treacherous villains have united to rid the world of Rhythmia! The ice crystal will help us restore Rhythm to the crystals, balancing the-

Oh, goodness, wrong universe. *cough* The ice crystal will be of great benefit in our cause. The evil god of discord, Chaos, has summoned evil villains to seize control of the ten crystals through insidious use of manikins. Without your support, we will-

Not that one either? Well, this is new. We're stuck in a forum? EoFF, is it called? Wait, people know about us? They discuss our adventures and debate the minor details of our stories? What a strange universe I have set foot upon. But no matter. Regardless of which universe I may find myself in, there will always be evildoers who will seek to spread darkness across the land! I can sense it here already, evil creeping across this digital landscape. The ice crystal will surely freeze the villains, and allow us heroes to fight back and defend you all from certain doom!"

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 06:59 PM
will show boobs for voteswill show tentacles for votes :ultros:

Pheesh
02-22-2016, 07:00 PM

I've seen that Japanese dating sim...

Psychotic
02-22-2016, 07:02 PM

I've seen that Japanese dating sim...You've seen it. Now live it. Let Uncle Ulty make all your forbidden fantasies come true, uaooo~

Karifean
02-22-2016, 07:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ah5E782.png
"Listen to this...

Q0WdQDPRwb4

...and you will know what side you should be giving your votes to."

Fynn
02-22-2016, 08:06 PM
*Liam O'Brien voice* Hey. You know you want to give it to me.

SammieBabe
02-22-2016, 09:40 PM
will show tentacles for votes :ultros:

Got my vote.

Denmark
02-22-2016, 09:50 PM
will show boobs for votes

this strategy worked on me

Night Fury
02-22-2016, 09:51 PM
oooft, looks like the Heroes are ahead. Villains, pull yourself together and start campaigning for popularity!!!!

Shauna
02-22-2016, 09:51 PM
Ultros is a pervert

Bubba
02-22-2016, 09:57 PM
Come on EOFF.

Do you really want the goody-goody heroes to win again? They win in EVERY SINGLE GAME. Let's give the villains their time in the sun!

Freya
02-22-2016, 10:27 PM

"Noble NPCs! Hear our call! The treacherous villains have united to rid the world of Rhythmia! The ice crystal will help us restore Rhythm to the crystals, balancing the-

Oh, goodness, wrong universe. *cough* The ice crystal will be of great benefit in our cause. The evil god of discord, Chaos, has summoned evil villains to seize control of the ten crystals through insidious use of manikins. Without your support, we will-

Not that one either? Well, this is new. We're stuck in a forum? EoFF, is it called? Wait, people know about us? They discuss our adventures and debate the minor details of our stories? What a strange universe I have set foot upon. But no matter. Regardless of which universe I may find myself in, there will always be evildoers who will seek to spread darkness across the land! I can sense it here already, evil creeping across this digital landscape. The ice crystal will surely freeze the villains, and allow us heroes to fight back and defend you all from certain doom!"

I enjoyed this plea the best. Step up your game, Villians.

Fynn
02-22-2016, 10:31 PM

I enjoyed this plea the best. Step up your game, Villians.

How you doin'?

Wolf Kanno
02-22-2016, 10:53 PM
For letting the Heroes win, I shall now use my powers to harm the turtles...

BEHOLD THEIR NEW FORMS!!!

Shauna
02-22-2016, 10:56 PM
Look what the villains did to your beloved childhood! LOOK!

Do not support this cruelty.

Wolf Kanno
02-22-2016, 10:59 PM
Look what the villains did to your beloved childhood! LOOK!

Do not support this cruelty.

MWHAHAHAHA! Jem will be next...:shifty:

Aulayna
02-22-2016, 11:07 PM
I couldn't see the light so I decided to taste life on the other side, and voted for the Villains. I feel dirty, but it also felt kinda good.

Mr. Carnelian
02-23-2016, 12:19 AM
*Liam O'Brien voice* Hey. You know you want to give it to me.

Your velvety voice does make a persuasive argument. However...

Formy really has put gone the extra mile on this one. Sorry villains, but my vote goes to the heroes.

Bubba
02-23-2016, 08:55 AM

It seems you have all been taken in by Firion's stuttering, feeble address. It is left to I, Kefka, to point out that despite a hint of eloquence, this speech was severely lacking in substance. Ignoring the first two paragraphs which were garbage, the final one only really displays Firion's confusion. "Where am I? What is this place?" Do you really want someone in charge this clueless? He ends this speech with an extremely vague "Oooh there are baddies, give us this item and we'll freeze 'em!" I can assure all of you, we have much more to offer.

The first thing we can guarantee under our reign will be excitement. Imagine playing a Final Fantasy game and every NPC you talk to just wander around their village saying things like "All is well" or "I am happy" or the classic "..." How is that enjoyable? Surely, you would much rather they ran around the village with their arse on fire shouting "The Beast of Baking Powder has torched our village! Please find a piece-of-crap bracelet in a random cave to magically kill it!". Haha, much fun and frolics!

Also, when the good guys are in charge, what do they inevitably do? They sit on their thrones in their big castles doing absolutely bugger all. As villains, we make ourselves available to the public. On lots of occasions we are seen visiting towns across the land. True, we are generally there to torture the towns inhabitants but have you asked your average NPC what they really think about BDSM?

Finally, we can ensure that all public transport will run on time. TO THE SECOND. If not, the offending workers will be dismembered and have their limbs ground up and fed to chocobos. You will never be late for work again.

As you can see, we have actual promises as opposed to vaguely mumbling "We'll get the baddies for you!" Vote Villains for the Final Fantasy experience that you all know and love!

~Kefka

Zanmato
02-23-2016, 09:50 AM
I went with Villains because saving the world shouldn't be easy. :smug:

Fynn
02-23-2016, 10:14 AM
I went with Villains because saving the world shouldn't be easy. :smug:

Of course

How can you feel satisfaction from a victory without first experiencing complete and utter despair?

The longing for a speck of hope

The conflict

You claim you want a happy ending, but truth be told, you all revel in suffering. It's your escapist fantasy of sinking deep into darkness before a hero comes to your aid.

Is that not what mortals feel...?

Mr. Carnelian
02-23-2016, 10:23 AM
It seems you have all been taken in by Firion's stuttering, feeble address. It is left to I, Kefka, to point out that despite a hint of eloquence, this speech was severely lacking in substance. Ignoring the first two paragraphs which were garbage, the final one only really displays Firion's confusion. "Where am I? What is this place?" Do you really want someone in charge this clueless? He ends this speech with an extremely vague "Oooh there are baddies, give us this item and we'll freeze 'em!" I can assure all of you, we have much more to offer.

The first thing we can guarantee under our reign will be excitement. Imagine playing a Final Fantasy game and every NPC you talk to just wander around their village saying things like "All is well" or "I am happy" or the classic "..." How is that enjoyable? Surely, you would much rather they ran around the village with their arse on fire shouting "The Beast of Baking Powder has torched our village! Please find a piece-of-crap bracelet in a random cave to magically kill it!". Haha, much fun and frolics!

Also, when the good guys are in charge, what do they inevitably do? They sit on their thrones in their big castles doing absolutely bugger all. As villains, we make ourselves available to the public. On lots of occasions we are seen visiting towns across the land. True, we are generally there to torture the towns inhabitants but have you asked your average NPC what they really think about BDSM?

Finally, we can ensure that all public transport will run on time. TO THE SECOND. If not, the offending workers will be dismembered and have their limbs ground up and fed to chocobos. You will never be late for work again.

As you can see, we have actual promises as opposed to vaguely mumbling "We'll get the baddies for you!" Vote Villains for the Final Fantasy experience that you all know and love!

~Kefka

Of course

How can you feel satisfaction from a victory without first experiencing complete and utter despair?

The longing for a speck of hope

The conflict

You claim you want a happy ending, but truth be told, you all revel in suffering. It's your escapist fantasy of sinking deep into darkness before a hero comes to your aid.

Is that not what mortals feel...?

You see, if you guys had pulled out this quality of plea earlier, I would have voted for you.

Be more quick on the draw ext time, guys. :p

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 12:33 PM
Line 8. I am a rare blue

Ultima Shadow
02-23-2016, 07:09 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Bernkastel8.png
"I hate happy endings. So, villains
of Final Fantasy, have my vote."

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 07:09 PM
As Rin Heartily is now drafted into the game, I have to discount her vote...

The Heroes and Villains are still even.... Come on, someone break that tie! Less than a day left!

EDIT: Never mind, tie is broken! Can the Heroes catch up and take over? Or will this be a soaring victory for the Villains?

Bubba
02-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Oh crap, someone please strike off my vote.

T'was an accident!

Night Fury
02-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Okay so taking off Rin and Bubba's votes still gives the Villains.... 7 votes!

The Villains win!

Fynn
02-24-2016, 07:35 PM
HELL YEAH

Formalhaut
02-24-2016, 07:43 PM
HELL YEAH

That's a very un-Caius thing to say.

I think the Villains won because of boredom, really. "The heroes always win". Ah well, the villains have the maguffin. You can't thwart stage one (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YouCantThwartStageOne). We'll see how this plays out. :p

Karifean
02-24-2016, 07:47 PM
I blame Bern.

Psychotic
02-24-2016, 08:06 PM
Gwee hee hee! You need to chill out, zeroes! Maybe if you played it cool you'd see why you can't have ice things. I hate to give you all the cold shoulder...wait, I'm an octopus! We don't have shoulders and that's snow joke! :ultros:

Fynn
02-24-2016, 09:48 PM
HELL YEAH

That's a very un-Caius thing to say.

I'm sorry, Maxfactor, is your name Caius Ballad? No? It's mine? That's what I thought. So shut up.

Bubba
02-24-2016, 09:53 PM
Firion

To rhyme with PUNK.

Rin Heartilly
02-25-2016, 10:57 AM
Muhahaha keep crying heroes....your tears give me life!