PDA

View Full Version : Soap

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Rin Heartily has asked if she can take part, so I'm going to kick out Kalevala and add her as a replacement for Kuja if that's all cool with you guys! :) it's not fair that you haven't had as many active team mates and I have reached out to Kalevala with no response, sadly!

Psychotic
02-23-2016, 06:52 PM
Just lemme know when to... work the magics. :save:

Night Fury
She's up for it! Kick him oot, get her in! :D

I would wait another day for him, but I'm not wanting to drag this event on too long so it sucks to be him mwahahahahaahaaaa!

Fynn
I am VERY fine with this

The last Kuja was friggin useless

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 06:53 PM
Also, if BoB doesn't respond to my message, I potentially have Aulayna to replace him as Jecht! I'll keep you updated :)

Psychotic
02-23-2016, 06:54 PM
She's up for it! Kick him oot, get her in! :DIt is done! Welcome Kuja 2.0! :ultros:

Rin Heartilly
02-23-2016, 07:40 PM
Muahahaha what a villainous way to become a villain :lol:

Pheesh
02-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Welcome Kuja! Be sure to familiarize yourself with all the threads and game tutorials we have in this forum, also it's also not too late to start slandering your rival heroes with vicious rumours for today's Daily Challenge :mwahaha:

Rin Heartilly
02-23-2016, 08:25 PM
Welcome Kuja! Be sure to familiarize yourself with all the threads and game tutorials we have in this forum, also it's also not too late to start slandering your rival heroes with vicious rumours for today's Daily Challenge :mwahaha:

Thankyou Seifer~ I have already began instigating rumors as well muahahaha :lol:

Bubba
02-24-2016, 08:11 AM
Welcome to team Evil, Rin!

If you want a practice Thunderdome match to get used to it let me know!

Night Fury
02-24-2016, 08:55 AM
As of this morning, Bri has also dropped out. Loony BoB still hasn't gotten back to me.

I did have Aulayna ready to replace BoB, but she's not replied, so I'll hold out for her response. Really though, for the team it's up to you guys to decide if you can carry on a man or two down (as it stands, heroes have some fairly inactive members too) or if you want me to find replacements! I'm at work til this afternoon so have a discussion and I'll see what I can do, as it's really not fair for you to not have as many members when it comes to Thunderdome, really!

Night Fury
02-24-2016, 09:06 AM
I have sent Rantz a message on behalf of you guys! We'll see what he says, in the meantime feel free to ask active people as well :)
Have messaged Aulayna again too!

Fynn
02-24-2016, 09:17 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know I'll be a bit less active today as my work has kinda piled up. I'll come in occasionally to have a Thunderdome match or something, but overall, yeah. I should take a backseat today

Night Fury
02-24-2016, 09:20 AM
No worries Fynn! Work totally comes first, if it helps I won't be putting up today's activities until I'm back from work myself this afternoon :)

Night Fury
02-28-2016, 09:53 PM
I will be putting a pause on the event for a few days. I'm really sorry about this, and sorry for any disappointment - but I will be a man down with hosting as Pheesh is going back to Aus, and I also feel it would be unfair to continue as well during the Wedding, which is taking 3 of the Hero team members attention until mid week most likely.

Very sorry about this, I'm hoping that once all of these distractions have passed we can carry on and wrap the event up!

Psychotic
02-28-2016, 10:15 PM
They're at a wedding, you say? I'd better send my... regards. And who are you, the proud hero said, that I must bow so low?

Bubba
02-28-2016, 11:10 PM
Don't worry about it, Night Fury! A few day break is fine. We're not going anywhere :)

The Villains will be ready when you are.

Fynn
02-29-2016, 10:48 AM
Let me know when we're ready to go again and I'll go back to my event set :p

Loony BoB
02-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Villian's Days Off

http://img10.deviantart.net/cab9/i/2013/013/8/a/what_the_final_fantasy_villains__and_cosmos__do_by_blacksun30-d5reifn.jpg

Night Fury
03-07-2016, 02:31 PM
We've had a wee break now, I want to get this rolling again and finished by the end of this week, or like mid next week. I'm cancelling the level up Thunderdomes, and instead there will be opportunities to get equippable items (like Kefka's Dancing Mad) to up stats. They will be unique to each character and prizes for completing tasks! So expect lots to be going on and lots of chances to get some swag!

The first knock out Thunderdome will be tomorrow, I also understand if anyone would like to drop from the game due to the wait etc. I'm off to work this afternoon til 8 but will do a nice big update when I get home with tasks and challenges! In the meantime, start discussing who you would like to send off to the first battle!

Se you then! :) Thanks for waiting :heart:

Fynn
03-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Do we send Kefka out right away since he's got his thing, or do we keep him as a last resort type of... thing?

Bubba
03-07-2016, 02:47 PM
I'm good with either. Happy to go first if no-one else wants to?

Psychotic
03-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Bubbasaur, I choose you!

Fynn
03-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Yeah. It's go big or go home at this point.

Bubba
03-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Is it today? Currently on a romantic night away with MissH for her birthday. Can someone step up if it's today?

Bubba
03-09-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm all set for a match-up tomorrow but my ultimate weapon is focussed on something entirely different tonight ;)

Night Fury
03-09-2016, 06:45 PM
Wel heroes have yet to pick anyone!

Bubba
03-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Slackers! If they're still being wimps by close of business I'll be ready to whoop ass tomorrow afternoon.

Bubba
03-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Have those Zeroes sorted themselves out yet?

Night Fury
03-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Nope! I will give them a kick when I get home!

Bubba
03-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Clearly the Heroes are just cowards.

I declare victory for the Villains in the first Thunderdome by default!

Night Fury
03-12-2016, 04:10 PM
I've poked them about it.

I'm probably going to do 2-3 Thunderdomes today to catch up on the missed days. I WANT this to be finished by Wednesday. I WILL NOT FAIL THIS EVENT!

Night Fury
03-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Heroes are getting itchy, despite them being the hold up, just c+p-ing a conversationg that has taken place over there, for everyone elses benefit. :(

Hey now, Night Fury (and Pheesh) worked hard on this event and there's just been some real life things getting in the way. Hosting and running events isn't the easiest thing in the world, and there's a lot of pressure on just one individual to keep things going - negativity such as that doesn't help.

Heck, the reason it died down was because Matt and I went to America, and they were nice enough to put a short hiatus on it because the hero team was down ~3 members while we were in attendance at Jinx's wedding. Cut them some slack.

i get that, but then they should tell us that again.
a couple of days ago they said 'hiatus is over, here is a new challenge' and next thing we dont hear anything whatsoever for a couple of days.

i find it a bit frustrating since we are not getting any information at all

My nana has been in intensive care in hospital over the last two weeks so I've been preoccupied. I have tried to get the event going, by extending the invite for the Highwind challenge which was never taken up. I just haven't had time. I'm going to have to end the event though, I wanted to get the Thunderdomes done, but I never got proper confirmation from this team of who was going up (or if I did I missed it! I know somewhere I was told Karifean was going to do it but I wasnt' sure if it was for Highwind or the Thunderdome)

I think taking the break killed it, but I know Pheesh was feeling burnt out after the practice Thunderdomes and stuff.

I'm annoyed because I spent so long planning it and thought I'd have a tight schedule, but by the time I had it all sorted with Pheesh, he was going back to Aus and the Wedding happened. So it was a combination of being bad timing for those hosting and participating, and the unexpected windfall of my Nana almost dying, so yeah. I'm very sorry to all who were enjoying the event. I don't see a way of getting it running back up, and I'm just so upset I've failed it. I just wanted to complete it because I know that people just see that I have these ideas that end up not happening, and I drop the ball a lot. I know people just know me as the one who gets burnt out and stuff, and I wanted this to be different.

So yeah, there you all go. I'll see Psychotic about getting the forums taken back down as there is a queue of events now waiting to be started etc etc.

I guess the event is dead, I really wanted it finished and done by Wednesday - it's now past Wednesday. So I'm just going to have to ask for it to be finished.

Fynn
03-18-2016, 07:48 PM
I'm sure you'll have another opportunity to host such an event in the future ;)

It was really fun while it lasted, though! I'll remember that rap forever, for example. And I really enjoyed the practice fights!

Night Fury
03-18-2016, 07:50 PM
Well I have all the tools for the battle game, I'd love to have a go at running it again in the future - maybe with less daily challenges and just straight into battles. Idk, I just tried to do something different and urgh lots of horrible life things happened at once. Typical - only been planning it for 2 years and the time I do run it all this happens. raaaaaaaaagh

Psychotic
03-18-2016, 07:50 PM
I'll sort the forums etc., but I will not accept the use of the word failed. Everyone who participated had a smurfing fantastic time. Yeah, okay, fine, it's fizzled out and we didn't have the grand finale. The battles were never the fun thing about this though. The fun part was the working together as a team to try to smurf the heroes up - the rap battle, figuring out the riddles, posting dumb and silly rumours. The two of you have given a dozen people fun, and if that's a failure then I say fail more often.

Night Fury
03-18-2016, 07:53 PM
Hahah I did also - to use DK's words - bodybag Laddy in that thread :lol:

And yeah, it was great fun, and hopefully in the future I can resurrect it and get it finished next time! Thanks :)

That rap battle will fucking live ON.

Psychotic
03-18-2016, 07:55 PM
when has dan ever said that xD

Night Fury
03-18-2016, 08:02 PM
IT IS RIGHT IN THERE
http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/166278-EPIC-RAP-BATTLE!-HEROES-vs-VILLAINS!-VOTE!

Psychotic
03-18-2016, 08:04 PM
hahahahahaha holy shit i can't believe i missed that! I think it was when I was on the train back from Leeds. Damn.

Pheesh
03-19-2016, 01:31 AM
Sorry about this lads and ladies. Real life stuff just kicked me in the nuts from the moment I got back to Australia. Add that to how much harder it gets to communicate with Night Fury cause of time zone and work, and the whole thing just sorta fizzled out on my part. I'm happy if anyone got some enjoyment out of this while it lasted and maybe when both hosts are back on the same continent we can try revive this thing.

Bubba
03-19-2016, 10:30 AM
Echoing what Psychotic said, no way is this regarded as a failure. I had an absolute blast with this! The riddles were awesome, rap battle was epic and it engaged chat in some of the lower forums. You guys did an awesome job!

I'm keeping my ultimate weapon for the next time you guys do this though :colbert:

Psychotic
03-19-2016, 12:12 PM
So.... how do you guys feel about getting access to the hero forum, storming in, trashing the place and generally causing mayhem? :bigsmile:

Bubba
03-19-2016, 12:21 PM
LET'S DO IT!!!!

It would be in keeping with our villainous ways.