PDA

View Full Version : To keep you in the know with the game!

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 06:55 PM
I've just removed Kalevala due to inactivity from the Villains team, and put Rin Heartily (hahahaha) in his place!

I will potentially be kicking Loony BoB out also for inactivity! Yesterday the villains only had half an active team, really.

Just keeping you updated so you don't get too confused or wonder what's going on! :)

Formalhaut
02-24-2016, 01:03 AM
Those villains. Always slacking.

Shaibana
02-24-2016, 02:41 PM
that is exactly why we are going to win!

Night Fury
02-28-2016, 09:53 PM
I will be putting a pause on the event for a few days. I'm really sorry about this, and sorry for any disappointment - but I will be a man down with hosting as Pheesh is going back to Aus, and I also feel it would be unfair to continue as well during the Wedding, which is taking 3 of the Hero team members attention until mid week most likely.

Very sorry about this, I'm hoping that once all of these distractions have passed we can carry on and wrap the event up!

Formalhaut
02-28-2016, 10:37 PM
That's fine!

Dat Matt
02-29-2016, 02:42 PM
First time I've checked my phone properly this week so I'm happy for the break. We are due to return Friday ~

Night Fury
03-07-2016, 02:31 PM
We've had a wee break now, I want to get this rolling again and finished by the end of this week, or like mid next week. I'm cancelling the level up Thunderdomes, and instead there will be opportunities to get equippable items (like Kefka's Dancing Mad) to up stats. They will be unique to each character and prizes for completing tasks! So expect lots to be going on and lots of chances to get some swag!

The first knock out Thunderdome will be tomorrow, I also understand if anyone would like to drop from the game due to the wait etc. I'm off to work this afternoon til 8 but will do a nice big update when I get home with tasks and challenges! In the meantime, start discussing who you would like to send off to the first battle!

Se you then! :) Thanks for waiting :heart:

Shauna
03-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Thanks for waiting for us, sorry to be a hassle, glad we're getting back on track!

Galuf
03-07-2016, 03:36 PM
There is no complaints from me. im grateful to even be in the game. But Welcome back everyone

Karifean
03-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Looking forward to it ;)

Shaibana
03-08-2016, 05:27 PM
i thought this game was to continue now? or am i missing something?