PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations KEFKA!

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 09:49 PM
You just won RUMOUR HAS IT

So you may be wondering what your prize is!
Well, my clowny friend... your prize is.............

DANCING MAD

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/0/0d/FFAB_Dancing_Mad_UR.png/revision/latest?cb=20141025090844

What it is, you may ask? It is of course your ULTIMATE WEAPON!
When equipped your stats go from

STR - 100
DEF - 60
MAG - 120
MAGD - 70
SPD - 50

STR - 110
DEF - 80
MAG - 110
MAGD - 90
SPD - 60

Please note this can only be equipped by Kefka!

So! There you go!

WELL DONE!

Bubba
02-23-2016, 10:03 PM
oooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

My Ultimate Weapon! Can I use it more than once?

Psychotic
02-23-2016, 10:03 PM
:beer::cheer::hattip::plotting::joker::kaocheer:

I kind of forgot EoFF has so many smileys and got a bit carried away when I viewed them. It happens.

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 10:04 PM
Yes! You have it forever now!

It really makes your stats look awesome right?

Orrrrrrrr..... you could forgo equipping it and you could refine it into a bunch of items for the whole team......

Huehuehuehuehue

Pheesh
02-23-2016, 10:05 PM
Also it will take up one of your precious 3 item slots whenever it is equipped ;)

Strategyyyyy~

Psychotic
02-23-2016, 10:05 PM
I'd equip it if I were you! This'll make you our siegebreaker! I don't know what a siegebreaker is but it sounds cool.

Also really pleased with our performance today. Yesterday was kinda tough as we were really outnumbered but I'm proud our little group harnessed the power of evil and banded together to ruin their little goody goody day. :mwahaha:

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 10:07 PM
Not gonna lie I was really cheering you on today after yesterday! :D The heroes let the side down man!

Oh boy, just wait till you see tomorrow's challenge! I really think it's gonna be your day again! We'll also find out who gets the mysterious ice crystal!

Bubba
02-23-2016, 10:10 PM
Being a siegebreaker sounds cool!

I would like to know what it refines into though so I can make an informed decision.

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 10:11 PM
Also, in exchange for DANCING MAD you can get...

1 x Holy Torch
1 x Aura Stone (Can use ability twice)
1 x Mythril Glass (Consumable - will reveal to you a single opponent stat in Thunderdome)
3 x Golden Apple (+ 20HP) - also, a boost, not a consumable so does not require a turn!
3 x Hi-Potion

Psychotic
02-23-2016, 10:20 PM
That's pretty gosh darned generous!

Night Fury
02-23-2016, 10:26 PM
Well it is a very wonderful and unique item that, would present an individual with a fantastic head start to win the whole competition... But may leave the team player type feeling greedy.... hehehehehe

Wolf Kanno
02-23-2016, 10:49 PM
I'd say Kefka should keep his weapon. Better to have an item that gives one character a significant advantage in Thunderdome than to waste it on items most of us will probably never use because they are like Elixirs.

Bubba
02-23-2016, 11:37 PM
I'll sleep on it. Those items are pretty damn amazing though!

How many Thunderdome matches will there be?

Bubba
02-24-2016, 08:54 AM
I honestly don't know what to do!

Night Fury
02-24-2016, 08:59 AM
There will be enough Thunderdome matches until everyone is knocked out and it's one player left, basically! So when you have a man down, it works in your favour as you don't have to go through a cycle of more members - which means you lot can level up more - it may give you an advantage over the heroes in that respect!

I'll be having Thunderdomes start today with a few practice matches against heroes for level ups. There is an allowance of these per day though and the loser is not eliminated!

Given the state of the Villains team at this point, I would hold onto the weapon because it gives you an advantage already - if you level up the stats will follow still so it's well worth having. You're now a force to be reckoned with. Also, you will only get Dancing Mad once, whereas the other items will all show up during the game!

Bubba
02-24-2016, 09:07 AM
I'll hold onto my Ultimate Weapon for now.

In regards to the practice matches, will we be using the same stats that will be used in the real Thunderdome matches?

Surely, we can just take a note of how much we lose/gain in the stat match-ups and tell our team what number stats all the heroes have got?

Night Fury
02-24-2016, 09:13 AM
Well, in the practice matches though if you level up you get

+20HP and +20 to your stats. So they will change depending on who's winning ;) So you can try and do that, but it's not going to be completely accurate!

The +20 to stats can go anywhere too, you can split it into 10 twice, or 5 four times if you want! so you really can completely change the game for yourself!