PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Final Dungeon

Midgar Mist
02-25-2016, 12:51 AM
What is your favourite final dungeon in Final Fantasy? Even though Ive not beaten Ultimecia, her final dungeon is amazing. The colours people the colours....and the fact that its like being in Castle Dracula. And that bit where you solve the puzzles with the paintings? Great.

How about you guys?

Vermachtnis
02-25-2016, 01:07 AM
Memoria, I love this place. It's just so crazy to explore and all the bosses and secrets and secret boss.

Depression Moon
02-25-2016, 01:54 AM
I know it's not III's, but mine's is Memoria too for the same reason as above, plus I like the aesthetic.

Karifean
02-25-2016, 01:59 AM
Ultimecia's Castle for sure.

Wolf Kanno
02-25-2016, 03:16 AM
Gameplay, Ultimecia was easily the most memorable, with Kefka's Tower being a close second.

Design/story-wise, probably the Lunar Core or Memoria.

Galuf
02-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Void of exdeath. i like going through the different places, fighting a bunch of bosses. then the last part looks really cool. buuuut Omega and Shinryu are there to slaughter unwary travelers.

memoria is cool. but itd be the worst dungeon IRL. being forced to witness horrors youd rather forget.

charliepanayi
02-25-2016, 09:44 AM
Ultimecia's Castle, great design, great music, it's a memorable final part to the game.

Laddy
02-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Memoria for me. There is a surprisingly large amount of missable content: a boss/synthesis shop, ultimate weapons, card ghosts, etc. In addition, the music is highly emotionally resonant and the bosses are a good challenge. Most of all, however, it's the atmosphere. There's so much ambience that relates to past events and history in the game world that all comes together beautifully.