PDA

View Full Version : Which Fire Emblem Fates Story?

Pumpkin
03-01-2016, 05:01 PM
So Fire Emblem Fates is out and you can start with Conquest or Birthright. Which one interests you more? If you've already purchased the game, which did you go for? If you've played both (you lucky devil, you) which did you prefer?

This is still a very new game so please spoiler if need be~

maybee
03-01-2016, 05:05 PM
I live in Europe so I can't stay with 100 % clarity just yet, but at the moment Birthright as it seems to be the more carefree game; while Conquest seems to be aimed towards those who love the tactical challenges, rather than just be there for the story and shipping characters for the cuteness.

I do think by time Europe finally gets released that I may end up buying both though ? Because thirstiness.
:crying:

Fynn
03-01-2016, 05:06 PM
I am much more interested in Conquest. Although I might not be getting it for a while, so who knows if Revelation doesn't come out by then

Del Murder
03-01-2016, 08:25 PM
It's a touch choice because the challenge and variety of objectives in Conquest sounds intriguing but so does the casual gameplay and story of Birthright. I will probably start with Birthright and possibly download Conquest and Revelations later.

Bright Shield
03-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Conquest all the way. Nohr > Hoshido