PDA

View Full Version : Celes.

Galuf
03-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Could it even be possible to be unconscious for 1 or 2 years? how did cid feed her and stuff? idk

Fynn
03-02-2016, 10:43 AM
He was a scientist. Maybe he used a drip?

Galuf
03-02-2016, 10:56 AM
He was a scientist. Maybe he used a drip?

well idk. where they were, it didnt look like there was anything technological there at all

Laddy
03-02-2016, 02:00 PM
I think perhaps Cid's just really good at Biology? That always bugged me tbh.

Bubba
03-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Maybe Celes is part bear and she was just hibernating :shrug:

maybee
03-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Looking up Google they say that can be possible for Celes to be in a coma for a couple of years. So Truth In Fiction !

Comas can last from several days to several weeks. In more severe cases a coma may last for over five weeks, while some have lasted as long as several years. After this time, some patients gradually come out of the coma, some progress to a vegetative state, and others die

Flying Mullet
03-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Fish oil is powerful stuff.

Cid speaks of several people that used to be with them before committing suicide. Perhaps there was a doctor or other knowledgeable person that helped to keep her alive.

Mirage
03-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Feeding tube. Don't need a lot of very high tech gear for that, as long as you know what you're doing.

The digestive system doesn't rely much on the brain anyway.

Wolf Kanno
03-04-2016, 01:08 AM
Feeding tube. Don't need a lot of very high tech gear for that, as long as you know what you're doing.

The digestive system doesn't rely much on the brain anyway.

Pretty much this, seeing how Cid has enough knowledge of biology to suck magic juice out of living beings and insert it into other living beings, I don't think it's implausible for Cid to rig some basic hospital tools for these kinds of things. Chances are Cid is actually a medical doctor professionally.

Loony BoB
03-04-2016, 11:37 AM
Let's not forget that this is a magical world. Therefore, magic.