PDA

View Full Version : Fuller House is renewed for a second season

FFNut
03-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Like the title implies Fuller House has been given a second season! What did you guys think of the first one now that it's out?

Slothy
03-03-2016, 03:53 PM
My sister made me watch the first three episodes while she was visiting last week. I found it pretty awful frankly. And the stuff with DJ's high school boyfriend in the first episode crossed over into being downright creepy and disturbing.

Jinx
03-03-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm actually reading through Full House reviewed (and it's made me realize SOMEHOW, I have seen every episode of Full House at least once. I'm ashamed) and once I finish, I'll probably watch Fuller House. Billy is going to review it as well, so I at least want to know what's going on.

Kalevala
03-04-2016, 01:49 AM
why is this happening

have mercy

SammieBabe
03-04-2016, 09:00 PM
If for whatever reason, you find yourself needing to kill off a few IQ points, Fuller House is what you want to watch.

maybee
03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Why ? The series is dreadful ?

help us

Colonel Angus
03-05-2016, 04:58 AM
why is this happening

have mercy
You got it, dude :up:

Miriel
03-05-2016, 08:14 AM
I watched half of the first episode and it was giving me way too much second hand embarrassment. It was just so cheesy and awkward and painful.

FFNut
03-05-2016, 12:03 PM
The first four episodes were pretty bad. They got better but ya... It was still Full House. Be prepared for that.

SammieBabe
03-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Why ? The series is dreadful ?

help us

Oh gods, yes. It reminded me of one of the stupid Disney sitcoms for kids. The only part I laughed at (in at least 6 episodes... I tuned it out after a while) was when they made the comment about Michelle in the first episode.
Full of nostalgia? Yeah, I guess. Funny and entertaining? Not in the slightest.

Del Murder
03-07-2016, 07:35 PM
I watched like 5 minutes of it and it was very weird. But I guess people liked it enough for a second season? I guess it does appeal to a certain crowd that doesn't have a lot of cheesy shows to cater to it anymore.

BustaMo
03-18-2016, 02:11 AM
I got through the 1st 3 episodes, and it's got a few funny moments, but it's not just my style of humor anymore. I think it'll be fun for those who watched it religiously or for nostalgia reasons, but I kinda got turned off after the dance competition at the club. Gonna pass on going through the series and find something else to dive into.

DMKA
03-20-2016, 08:27 PM
You mean the first season came out already? I completely missed that. I thought it was still pending release.

I'll probably watch it eventually but I haven't felt the urge yet. I'm not at all surprised to hear everyone saying it's horrible though. :p