PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean V PS3 vs PS4 Comparison videos

Freya
03-07-2016, 06:20 PM
http://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/StarOcean5-3-ds1-670x377-constrain.jpg

Star Ocean V: Integrity and Faithlessness is coming out on both Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 in Japan March 31st, and just a Playstation 4 version a week later in the West. Today though, Square Enix is showing off the differences in the two versions. As well as a battle comparison!

8fvZTtXeKVU

The second video shows off the differences between the level one skills and the MAX level skills.

WdsIMaMbLIQ

What do you think about these comparison videos? Are you getting this new Star Ocean?

Rez09
03-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Well, I'm glad the PS3 version looks good. :) A bit sad it won't be released over here for me to play, though.

Freya
03-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Yeah I'm not sure why we aren't getting a PS3 version in the west, haven't figured out the reasoning there.... I guess we're lucky we're even getting it with how some JRPGs are.

Mirage
03-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Oh, i already said this but in the wrong thread it seems.

The PS3 framerate is awful, and is most likely going to ruin things for players who micro more than the average player does. It's a shame, because I'm sure the framerate would have been a lot more stable if they had 4 fewer characters on screen.