PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Tower

Midgar Mist
03-13-2016, 08:16 PM
So, I popped over there, mid lithograph hunt and found I couldn't get in. If memory serves, there's a trick to revealing where the door is. But I've forgotten. Over to you FF5 veterans!

Galuf
03-13-2016, 08:49 PM
as soon as you go in the door, press the action button on the middle wall. it should be like that all the way up.

be tough and have lots of elixers. goodluck

Midgar Mist
03-14-2016, 08:15 PM
Thanks :-). I managed it, I'm overlevelled so it wasn't tough and I didn't need elixirs, I just stocked 30 potions and 15 Ethers. And thankfully, no boss to fight at the top. Instead I was treated to a bittersweet part of the story. It made me go Awww and a little :'-(

Galuf
03-14-2016, 09:08 PM
Thanks :-). I managed it, I'm overlevelled so it wasn't tough and I didn't need elixirs, I just stocked 30 potions and 15 Ethers. And thankfully, no boss to fight at the top. Instead I was treated to a bittersweet part of the story. It made me go Awww and a little :'-(

you were supposed to give the magic pots elixers lol

Midgar Mist
03-15-2016, 01:12 AM
Why do I need to waste my Elixirs on them? I need them for the final battle with X-Death. Midgar Mist rations her Elixirs til the last moment!

Galuf
03-15-2016, 11:16 AM
Why do I need to waste my Elixirs on them? I need them for the final battle with X-Death. Midgar Mist rations her Elixirs til the last moment!

each magic pot gives you 50 AP. or more... i forget.

trouble is they ask for a random amount.

Midgar Mist
03-15-2016, 06:42 PM
I've got loads of AP from all the grinding I've done. Also just got 50AP from Gogo so I'm happy :-D