PDA

View Full Version : Zevran

Madame Adequate
03-14-2016, 08:12 PM
What a gorgeous piece of elf ass, amirite? I didn't even go in planning to boink him but suddenly he's in my tent every night.

Pike
03-14-2016, 08:15 PM
The Antivan crows send their regards :aimkiss:

He's my absolute fave I love him. He has the best accent :love:

Madame Adequate
03-14-2016, 08:28 PM
I'll be in my bunk

Also I love how he wants to look like such a badass and smooth af, but he's actually an Alistair-tier dork

Del Murder
03-14-2016, 08:33 PM
Zevran would have been the perfect character to carry over to DAI as the DW Rogue instead Cole who is just kind of there.

Freya
03-14-2016, 08:38 PM
He's okay. I was a rogue so I didn't use him that much since I liked a more balanced team. He was funny though?

Madame Adequate
03-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Zevran would have been the perfect character to carry over to DAI as the DW Rogue instead Cole who is just kind of there.

Cole is a precious cinnamon roll though, too good for this thedas, too pure

Pike
03-14-2016, 10:02 PM
Honestly though in my current playthrough my (male) warden has been banging Zev every time we're back in camp but Alistair and Wynne both keep coming up to me and asking "Why are you seeing Morrigan?" to my face

you guys

you DO realize that me and Zev have been doing it like rabbits right

you DO realize that I've never once expressed interest in Morrigan right

Formalhaut
03-15-2016, 01:17 AM
I don't know, I liked Zevran, but I wasn't in love with him. He doesn't seem to have much of a personality besides 'Horny Antivan Assassin'. Maybe if I romanced him, I might reconsider.

Right now, he's above Oghren and Dog, but below the other companions.

Mr. Carnelian
03-15-2016, 02:42 AM

Cole is a precious cinnamon roll though, too good for this thedas, too pure

I actually really like Cole, he's such a sweetie. I love his line "I see pain and make it better. How could I not be happy?" Gets me every time.

Honestly, I never really cared for Zevran. He always came across as that pervy guy who keeps coming onto you, and when you tell him to back off he goes all sulky and weird.

Pike
03-15-2016, 10:23 AM
You people are weird :colbert:

Zev is adorable and hilarious. He's admittedly kind of squishy in battle but I keep him around because he's cute.

Mr. Carnelian
03-15-2016, 10:44 AM
You people are weird :colbert:

Zev is adorable and hilarious. He's admittedly kind of squishy in battle but I keep him around because he's cute.

He objectifies the smurf out of you from the get go, and I'm not putting up with that trout. I want respect as a human being, damn it. And if you reject his advances he suddenly hates you. Which is a bit trouty, I think.

Pike
03-15-2016, 04:45 PM
It's because he thinks poorly of himself. He doesn't believe anyone would ever love him so he kind of acts big and talks big. He's a marshmallow underneath, when he opens up :heart:

Madame Adequate
03-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Zev has iiiiissssssuesssss but yeah if you romance him he turns out to be a big adorable dork :love:

Pumpkin
03-15-2016, 05:48 PM
Barely use him and I've only been back to camp once since I recruited him so I don't know much about him yet. Seems funny

Freya
03-15-2016, 06:02 PM
It's because he thinks poorly of himself. He doesn't believe anyone would ever love him so he kind of acts big and talks big. He's a marshmallow underneath, when he opens up :heart:
Yah see I'd rather have a character use Sarcasm (morrigan) or self depreciating humor (alistair) to cover up their insecurities, not sexual advances. As a romance character of course, but that's my personal opinion.

Forsaken Lover
03-16-2016, 10:04 PM
I legit talked to Zevran more than anyone else in DAO. As soon as he was in my party I chatted him up about everything I could.

He is hilarious, sexy and he needs not only some lovin' but some loving.

Also, while he is unscrupulous, he's not Stupid Evil like Morrigan. He also has standards. He's really partial to elves and will object if you try to wipe out Zathrien's clan for the werewolves or sell the alienage elves into slavery. Otherwise though, he'll be happy to kill anyone at any time.