PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Pike
03-14-2016, 08:13 PM
What a great game. I loved how you could go to all those different planets like Kashyyyk. Also the whole light side/dark side thing (although I'm too goody-two-shoes to ever be anything but light side :shobon: )

What's your favorite part of this game??

Madame Adequate
03-14-2016, 08:20 PM
I like the way you can make Zaalbar outright murder Mission

Madame Adequate
03-14-2016, 08:22 PM
Sorry, was just getting that in before Paul did

I really love like 90% of both KOTOR games, they're huge and fun and yeah neither is perfect, but I mean, I don't think you'll find a better game out there about going around being a Force using jackass. Maybe Battlefront 5: Jedi Academy 4: Jedi Knight 3: Dark Forces 2: Jedi Outcast: Mysteries of the Sith.

Freya
03-14-2016, 08:39 PM
I got this on my Kindle tablet recently. That was weird to play it on. I think i'll stick with it on the PC instead.

Pheesh
03-15-2016, 12:21 AM
I adore both of these games and even think tOR mmo is great and should have been more popular than it was. I've had a replay of both of them scheduled for a while now but new release games and Diablo 3 keep getting in the way. Eventually I'll get around to it though and it'll be glorious.

Madame Adequate
03-15-2016, 05:38 PM
Yeah I've gotta get around to replaying these at some point, been wayyyyy too long.

Mr. Carnelian
03-15-2016, 06:53 PM
Controversial opinion: KOTOR II was a lot better.

Drops the mic. And runs away to hide from the inevitable blowback.

Pike
03-15-2016, 08:52 PM
Controversial opinion: KOTOR II was a lot better.

Drops the mic. And runs away to hide from the inevitable blowback.

that's not controversial, that's a pretty widely held opinion! :p