PDA

View Full Version : Leliana

Pumpkin
03-14-2016, 08:48 PM
So Leliana does not want to be my waifu because I did not comment on her lady vagina.

Is she in all three games? Can I recruit her in all three games? Does she always share my love of fashionable shoes? HOW DO I KEEP HER ALIVE FOREVER

Del Murder
03-14-2016, 08:52 PM
Leliana shows up in the third game regardless of what happens to her in DAO. I don't think it's possible to kill her in Origins but even if you can the series overwrites that choice when you play Inquisition. Unfortunately she's not playable in Inquisition and only an adviser. :( She's not in DA2 to my recollection though maybe she's mentioned in the codex or something.

After my fling with Morrigan I settled down with Leliana in Origins. It's pretty cool in Inquisition when she refers to the Hero of Ferelden as her love. Still together after 10 years! :love:

Freya
03-14-2016, 08:53 PM
I think she makes a cameo in 2 and she's a NPC at your camp place in 3. So she's around.

Pike
03-14-2016, 08:54 PM
OMG she is so cute. My warden had like a ten minute long conversation about shoes with her. :love:

Pumpkin
03-14-2016, 08:54 PM
That is less Leliana than I feel like there should be :|

And that is sweet, Del :love:

Psychotic
03-14-2016, 08:55 PM
I'm here for you.

Freya
03-14-2016, 08:55 PM
Oh she's one of your generals or whatever in 3. She's just not playable. Still very important.

Don't forget the DLC for Origins that focuses on her back story.

Pumpkin
03-14-2016, 08:56 PM
OMG she is so cute. My warden had like a ten minute long conversation about shoes with her. :love:

Me irl when she started talking about shoes: :omgomg:

How much is that going to cost me for her DLC?

Madame Adequate
03-14-2016, 09:12 PM
If you're on PC you should have got the Ultimate Edition which has All The DLC but if not it goes on sale regularly anyway at like 75% off so

Pumpkin
03-14-2016, 09:13 PM
Nah I can't PC game with my graphics card so I am play PS3 version

Madame Adequate
03-14-2016, 09:18 PM
O idk then, sorry :shobon: I'd have to imagine you can buy the DLC for reasonably cheap though. None aside from Awakenings are essential, but at the same time none are bad either that I can recall, except the pure cosmetic ones, which is personal taste.

Formalhaut
03-15-2016, 01:35 AM
Awakening is almost half a game as DLC, which is something. The Stone Prisoner introduces Shale, who is one of the best characters in all of Dragon Age. Seriously, if you haven't considered it yet, do get Stone Prisoner.

Mr. Carny never bothered purchasing the other ones, but Leliana's Song is said to be good.

Mr. Carnelian
03-15-2016, 02:21 AM
Leliana shows up in the third game regardless of what happens to her in DAO. I don't think it's possible to kill her in Origins but even if you can the series overwrites that choice when you play Inquisition. Unfortunately she's not playable in Inquisition and only an adviser. :( She's not in DA2 to my recollection though maybe she's mentioned in the codex or something.

Actually she can totally die in Origins and that can remain the case in Inquisition. She still turns up as a character, but she's COME BACK TO LIFE. Or possibly, she might just be a spirit or somesuch who THINKS that it's Leliana. It's pretty weird.

She does appear in II, in the Sebastian DLC. It's a brief cameo in which she's performing a job as the Left Hand of the Divine.

Advisor Leliana is BEST Leliana. I will hear nothing said against her.

Madame Adequate
03-15-2016, 05:41 PM
I prefer companion Leliana tbh but Advisor Leliana is also great

Formalhaut
03-15-2016, 06:08 PM
I like both equally, actually. Advisor Leliana has some great moments with Josie and Cullen. I loved when they both picked on Cullen's hair.

Pumpkin
03-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Leliana is best Leliana imo

Madame Adequate
03-15-2016, 09:10 PM
That's fair, Pumpkin

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-18-2016, 05:04 AM
Funny thing, when I was a male Grey Warden in Dragon Age: Origins, I decided to be perverse and have him say to her, (while I was romancing her) "What about your fruit? Is it forbidden?"

And I couldn't help but laugh out loud! :D :lol: