PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles v Ghostbusters

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-18-2016, 09:49 AM
If you're a misogynist who doesn't like the fact that Ghostbusters has an all female cast, then Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows should be for you, right? Because it just has Megan Fox. Although judging by the trailers both films do look like crap. :grumble:

Wolf Kanno
03-18-2016, 10:11 AM
I haven't seen the trailer for the new Ghostbusters but I welcome a fresh take on the subject since it's impossible to get the original cast together again (not to mention Ghostbusters 2 was sort of on the knife edge of being decent sequel) so yeah. TMNT is just another example of how Micheal Bay is systematically killing my childhood, I can't wait to see what he does to ThunderCats and M.A.S.K. :roll2

Fynn
03-18-2016, 10:23 AM
Yeah, the trailer may have left much to be desired, but the combination of director and lead actresses in Ghostbusters is one that makes me think they'd have to work really hard to mess up.

No interest in Ninja Turtles whatsoever, though :monster:

charliepanayi
03-18-2016, 10:36 AM
Ghostbusters could be good. TMNT definitely won't be, the last one was awful.

TMNT and Thundercats were both awful to start with though, so Michael Bay's production studio isn't killing anything. In fact can we just retire the whole 'killing/raping/destroying my childhood' nonsense people trout out about lame reboots?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-18-2016, 11:19 AM
TMNT and Thundercats were both awful to start with though, so Michael Bay's production studio isn't killing anything. In fact can we just retire the whole 'killing/raping/destroying my childhood' nonsense people trout out about lame reboots?

Just like G.I. Joe was never any good, huh?