PDA

View Full Version : I think I've might have been a girl in another life because...

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-18-2016, 07:26 PM
...I like girly music.

TvbpQx-dQfQ

Girly music like that.

Night Fury
03-18-2016, 07:28 PM
I think I must have been a boy in a past life because I like video games and stuff. :monster:

Pheesh
03-18-2016, 07:29 PM
I think I must have been a pig in a past life cause I really like pigs.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-18-2016, 07:33 PM
I think I must have been a boy in a past life because I like video games and stuff. :monster:

I think I must have been a pig in a past life cause I really like pigs.

:down::down::down::down:

Pike
03-18-2016, 07:37 PM
I think I was a video game in a past life because to this day I enjoy spending time with my past people

Shorty
03-18-2016, 07:37 PM

calling stuff girly or boyish and generally assigning genders to specific things is pretty inappropes and offensive for 2016

so maybe don't dish what you can't take

Freya
03-18-2016, 07:40 PM
Was I a potato then? I really fucking love potatoes.

Shauna
03-18-2016, 07:42 PM
I must have been a cynic because past lives don't exist

Fynn
03-18-2016, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty sure I was Chris Pratt in my past life.

Psychotic
03-18-2016, 07:52 PM

calling stuff girly or boyish and generally assigning genders to specific things is pretty inappropes and offensive for 2016

You need to get a better smurfing avatar signature picture, because I'm sick of looking at that bitch with the Jesse Eisenberg hair. :roll2 :lol: :DNot remotely appropriate. Consider this a warning - knock it off.

Vasher
03-18-2016, 09:01 PM
“And on the heels of that came another thought. I looked at the half-dozen little figures that were following me. Then, in a flash, I perceived that all had the same form of costume, the same soft hairless visage, and the same girlish rotundity of limb. It may seem strange, perhaps, that I had not noticed this before. But everything was so strange. Now, I saw the fact plainly enough. In costume, and in all the differences of texture and bearing that now mark off the sexes from each other, these people of the future were alike. And the children seemed to my eyes to be but the miniatures of their parents. I judged, then, “that the children of that time were extremely precocious, physically at least, and I found afterwards abundant verification of my opinion.
“Seeing the ease and security in which these people were living, I felt that this close resemblance of the sexes was after all what one would expect; for the strength of a man and the softness of a woman, the institution of the family, and the differentiation of occupations are mere militant necessities of an age of physical force; where population is balanced and abundant, much childbearing becomes an evil rather than a blessing to the State; where violence comes but rarely and offspring are secure, there is less necessity—indeed there is no necessity—for an efficient family, and the specialization of the sexes with reference to their children’s needs disappears. We see some beginnings of this even in our own time, and in this future age it was complete. This, I must remind you, was my speculation at the time. Later, I was to appreciate how far it fell short of the reality."

-H.G. Wells, “The Time Machine.”, 1895

Pheesh
03-19-2016, 01:10 AM

You need to get a better fucking avatar signature picture, because I'm sick of looking at that bitch with the Jesse Eisenberg hair. :roll2 :lol: :D

I can think of a few other things you might have been in a past life, and a couple things that you are in this life as well...

Mirage
03-19-2016, 07:25 AM
If you don't like a particular avatar or signature, just make your ad blocker remove it. That's what I do with oversized, animated or ads that in other ways make me want to punch someone.

and i don't even know what's supposed to be girly about that song. is it because it has a female singer?

blackmage_nuke
03-19-2016, 08:33 AM
If past lives exist since early modern humans you would have lived more than 1000 lives which means there's less than 1 in 2^1000 chance that you weren't a female in any of them

Fynn
03-19-2016, 08:36 AM
Gender's a cultural construct anyway :monster:

NorthernChaosGod
03-19-2016, 10:20 AM
What's girly about that? It sounds like normal electronic stuff.

Gender's a cultural construct anyway :monster:

So?

Fynn
03-19-2016, 10:27 AM
Just adding to the pile other people started here, nothing personal ;)

NorthernChaosGod
03-19-2016, 10:39 AM
Well now it's personal.

Bubba
03-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Ugh, to this whole thread. Closing it due to inappropriate comments and inappropriate subject matter.