PDA

View Full Version : Bully (the game that is)

Midgar Mist
03-20-2016, 10:52 AM
Known as Canis Canem Edit here in the UK, I thought I'd start a thread about this game.

I think this is a fantastic game. I believe this is the easiest Rockstar game of the PS2 Era. It has a great story (intellegent comedy included), a great main gameplay, side missions and games within games! (Which is always fun)

I'm looking for a discussion on both story and gameplay. What do you guys think?

Psychotic
03-20-2016, 11:48 AM
The story was decent and something a bit new for games, but the gameplay was out of this world good. It was like a much more enclosed GTA but it worked really well because you could get to know the school and the students a lot better. Also can we also talk about the soundtrack because god damn. Absolutely knocked it out of the park.

Pete for President
03-20-2016, 01:52 PM
I really enjoyed it but for some reason only played through it once.

Night Fury
03-20-2016, 02:13 PM
I couldn't get into this for some reason.

Midgar Mist
03-20-2016, 06:28 PM
The story was decent and something a bit new for games, but the gameplay was out of this world good. It was like a much more enclosed GTA but it worked really well because you could get to know the school and the students a lot better. Also can we also talk about the soundtrack because god damn. Absolutely knocked it out of the park.

Yes I agree :-)
I like the sidegame Con Sumo. Its challenging and I didn't beat Fatty's score for ages but I got so obsessed with it I just had to beat it. And I did! I've done it a few times now on game replay!

sharkythesharkdogg
03-20-2016, 08:49 PM
I also really enjoyed the game.

It was silly, and fun. I thought they did a fine job with it, and I should pick up a used copy again. Don't know where mine went off to, but over the years, roommates have helped themselves to some of my games when I wasn't paying attention.