PDA

View Full Version : [FFX] You Can't do it kid!

Galuf
03-23-2016, 09:08 PM
Could you?

i couldnt because my controller doesnt work well on the diagonals...

(Jecht shot btw)

FFNut
03-24-2016, 12:38 AM
I do it but feel your pain. I had to load it 3 times my second playthrough. However the sphere shot is great too if you don't get it.

Bubba
03-24-2016, 12:52 PM
I never used the Jecht Shot!

I still blitzed the opposition though. Get it?! Blitzed!!

I'll see myself out...

FFNut
03-24-2016, 09:44 PM
Sorry Bubba can you repeat that. Got hit with the Nap Shot with that one... Jk

Vermachtnis
03-24-2016, 09:48 PM
I never had a problem learning it.

Sorry Bubba can you repeat that. Got hit with the Nap Shot with that one... Jk

I misread that has Nep Shot and now I can't stop imagining a Neptunia Blitzball team.

Zanmato
03-26-2016, 01:59 PM
That was a pain in the ass, but The Jecht Shot was worth my effort!
I always use that move to clear my way to the victory! :cool:

Elly
03-27-2016, 03:25 PM
yep, sometimes it would take a second try but i usually get it quickly, then rely on it heavily in game...

Could you?

(Jecht shot btw)

you have two directional inputs, it's crazy if you wrecked the diagonals on both the D-Pad and L-Stick...
i found using the L-Stick to be easier than the D-Pad for getting the Jecht Shot though...

Formalhaut
03-27-2016, 03:36 PM
I may have to redo a few times, but I tend to get it. Just so I can get the better cutscene, really.

Galuf
03-27-2016, 05:25 PM
yep, sometimes it would take a second try but i usually get it quickly, then rely on it heavily in game...

Could you?

(Jecht shot btw)

you have two directional inputs, it's crazy if you wrecked the diagonals on both the D-Pad and L-Stick...
i found using the L-Stick to be easier than the D-Pad for getting the Jecht Shot though...

oh.... i never knew you could use the L-stick

Zanmato
03-28-2016, 10:34 AM

Could you?

(Jecht shot btw)

Now you know! :tongue:
Using L-Stick is a better method and I highly recommend it. :hattip:

Galuf
03-28-2016, 11:58 AM

Could you?

(Jecht shot btw)

Now you know! :tongue:
Using L-Stick is a better method and I highly recommend it. :hattip:

except on Chocob dodging, it makes me veer right for some reason.

blackmage_nuke
03-28-2016, 06:22 PM
I have to try a few times usually but I make sure I do since I find it nearly impossible to beat the Luca Goers without it

Midgar Mist
04-12-2016, 05:11 AM
It alllll happens too quick for Midgar Mist. So cant prove Tidus's bad memories wrong....i think i nearly did it once......

Just thinking about it makes brain hurt.....

Mercer
05-02-2016, 07:32 PM
I've been really lucky to get it right the first time on the PS4. On the PS2, I remember it being more difficult.