PDA

View Full Version : Who do you choose?

FFNut
03-24-2016, 01:22 PM
So you are back in good old JRPG World in the Final Fantasy Relm of the universe and you can choose a party of 3 villains to help you take over as a set of hero's are just not around at this time. Who do you take to mentor you into the biggest baddest Big Baddie JRPG World has ever seen?

For me I'd take with me

3: Yu Yevon. He held Spira down for a good time while sending them back to the Stone Age and making any hero who showed up destroy himself while the world praised him.

2: Chaos/Garland from the Original Final Fantasy. For nothing more than he was the original.

3: Kefka. He was the most Evil one yet plus has magic to back up his evilness. He wouldn't think twice about wiping out half the world because they put pickles on his cheese burger in a small town.

Of of course you must realize you may have one at one time try and over throw you at some point so always be mindful of that while you choose.

Forsaken Lover
03-24-2016, 04:57 PM
I think Sin and Yu Yevon would be enough and he's crazy strong and not likely to betray you because he has no mind.

Sephiroth
03-24-2016, 07:27 PM
No one as no one would actually help me.

But let's say they would.

1. Sephiroth.
He knows whatever anyone thinks. And more.
2. Vayne and Seymour
Strategic masterminds.
3. Caius
He fights for a very human reason that is not about betrayal or revenge or anything.