PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

Vasher
03-27-2016, 01:48 AM
My wife and I hide baskets, eggs (plastic ones filled with treats), and gifts throughout the house, then church, followed by a family get together at a park. More "games" for the kids, all of us "big kids" play volleyball.

Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. Hope everyone enjoys their day. :cheers:

Bri
03-27-2016, 02:05 AM
Happy Easter to you and la familia Vasher. Bob, our two boys and I will be spending it at his aunt's
There will be good food and desserts!

FFNut
03-27-2016, 02:12 AM
Already started making stuff for tomorrow for my niece and nephews. Have a big salad made for dinner tomorrow and have made a few practice pies (going to make a new one tomorrow) that have turned out very well.

Midgar Mist
03-27-2016, 02:56 AM
Easter Sunday is FF6 day. I'm off to a family friends, with the added benefit of borrowing this game. I've already binged on Easter treats cos I'm a heathen. Will binge on some more tmw no doubt!

Happy Easter Christian EoFFers. I may not be one but I have a high respect for you guys, given that my parents are part of the flock :-) I know this holiday means a lot to you.

Bri
03-27-2016, 05:15 AM
Already started making stuff for tomorrow for my niece and nephews. Have a big salad made for dinner tomorrow and have made a few practice pies (going to make a new one tomorrow) that have turned out very well.

Oh nice! What kind of pies are you making FFNut?