PDA

View Full Version : An important life update - please change my username

XxSephirothxX
04-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Dear Eyes on Final Fantasy,

I've come here today to tell you about an important moment in my life. Since I joined this community many years ago, I've struggled with my idenity--Raistlin can tell you it's pretty tough being a Wes--and as I spent more time here, figuring out who I was and how I fit into the world, I became more and more uncomfortable with my name. I've spent the past two years undertaking the complex, arduous process of changing my name.

It's such a relief and happy moment to be able to come here and tell you that as of today, my full legal name is XxSephirothxX. My family and some of my friends don't know why it was so important to me to change my name, but I know you, EoFF, will understand me. Please change my username accordingly to match my new identity. Thank you, and I love you.

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/dq43D5t.jpg
PS: the Xs are not silent.

XxSephirothxX
04-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Is there a different emphasis between the capital/lower-case Xs? Please respond. Thank you.
Only when written. The capitalization is important to me but both upper case and lower case Xs are pronounced the same way. I appreciate you asking for this clarification!

Psychotic
04-01-2016, 05:26 PM
You got it.

e: There was already a user called XxSephirothxX. I dealt with the charlatan.

Fynn
04-01-2016, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry, but you'll always be Azar to me. I just don't think that many Xes is natural

XxSephirothxX
04-01-2016, 05:37 PM
You got it.

e: There was already a user called XxSephirothxX. I dealt with the charlatan.

Thank you. I had a feeling there would be someone masquerading under that name, but I doubt they've spent the past decade coming to terms with how it represents them at the very core of their being. This is a wonderful moment! I feel SO FREE

Shauna
04-01-2016, 05:46 PM
I'm glad you have accepted yourself kisskisssephirothkisskiss

Fynn
04-01-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry, it's just the way I've been brought up

My mom always told me, it's Adam and Eve, not XxAdamxX and xXX*~*Eve*~*XXx

Freya
04-01-2016, 05:51 PM
We support you, we always will.

XxSephirothxX
04-01-2016, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry, it's just the way I've been brought up

My mom always told me, it's Adam and Eve, not XxAdamxX and xXX*~*Eve*~*XXx
Well I don't mind telling you that I find Canadians untrustworthy. No one is really that nice. There's gotta be some Crab People shit going on under the surface.

Vasher
04-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Seeing as how everyone else is exposing their soft, sweet, juicy cores, I'll divulge this;

My true name is SuperPlayerPimpMasterAll-Star-XOxxo. Going forward, I would prefer to be addressed accordingly.

Pheesh
04-02-2016, 12:25 AM
While we're confessing to things I guess I should get this out there. I'm actually a really popular cross-player, but it's gone out of control and no one knows I'm a guy when I'm in character anymore. One day someone mistook me as a female in regular cosplay... and I liked it!

If any of my 45,000 twitter followers found out I'd be crucified.