PDA

View Full Version : I heard a rumor today.

Shorty
04-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Today I heard a rumor about a member that I found to be very upsetting. Someone mentioned to me that Night Fury does not actually enjoy pooping as much as she has led this forum to believe.

I feel like we have all been lied to as a memberbase, and honestly, I'm just horrified for Pheesh. Now that her brand has been falsified, do they even have a leg to stand on as a couple now? I am gravely concerned.

This is incredibly troubling. Have you heard any other rumors worth mentioning?

Shauna
04-01-2016, 06:08 PM
I hear that Shorty doesn't actually consider any of us nerds. She just thinks we're regular people with normal lives.

Fynn
04-01-2016, 06:08 PM
I heard Mr. Carnelian is actually straight. Poor Formy :(

Shorty
04-01-2016, 06:12 PM
I hear that Shorty doesn't actually consider any of us nerds. She just thinks we're regular people with normal lives.

This is an egregious lie! Who said this about me! I will deny it until the end!

I heard that Rantz Pantz actually does not own any pants and that his entire wardrobe is just filled with skorts.

Night Fury
04-01-2016, 06:21 PM
I..... I..... I've been caught!!

Vasher
04-01-2016, 08:25 PM
I heard that Fynn is trying to pound a wedge between Formy and Carny so that he can can make a move on both. The tangled webs we weave.

Oh, I also heard that Shorty had a crush on me. Well, not so much "me", as my buttocks.

Fynn
04-01-2016, 08:26 PM
I heard that Fynn is trying to pound a wedge between Formy and Carny so that he can can make a move on both. The tangled webs we weave.

Oh, I also heard that Shorty had a crush on me. Well, not so much "me", as my buttocks.

Pff. Lame attempt at diversion. You know the only ass desired by someone is mine, and the one that desires it is you, sweet Vasher :smug:

Vasher
04-01-2016, 08:40 PM

Pff. Lame attempt at diversion. You know the only ass desired by someone is mine, and the one that desires it is you, sweet Vasher :smug:

Read me like a book. Damn, am I really that transparent? Lacking, my game is.

I also heard that Bubba is into "Furry" pron. The "soft" kind though (see what I did there).

Bri
04-02-2016, 01:42 AM
I heard a very disturbing rumor that the admin are all part of the Illuminati...

Formalhaut
04-02-2016, 01:46 AM

Yeah, that actually sounds legit. He tries to hide it, but there's signals.

Shorty
04-02-2016, 03:01 AM
I heard a very disturbing rumor that the admin are all part of the Illuminati...

That was confirmed in 2012, actually.

Sephex
04-02-2016, 04:54 AM

That was confirmed in 2012, actually.

That's

not
true!

Pheesh
04-02-2016, 05:24 AM
I..... I..... I've been caught!!

Sayonara sister.

Fynn
04-02-2016, 06:16 AM

Yeah, that actually sounds legit. He tries to hide it, but there's signals.

Sorry, Formy, but that's old news. Imma take Vasher up on his offer now :jokey:

Christmas
12-13-2022, 08:16 AM
I heard a rumour that Quin works in a farm impregnating all the chickens there on a daily basis just so everyone could have fresh eggs for breakfast around the world. I salute you and dun ever stop impregnating chickens. :bigsmile: