PDA

View Full Version : Which Superhero would you like to protect your neighborhood?

Colonel Angus
04-19-2016, 05:01 PM
If your neighborhood was in grave danger. The Joker is terrorizing a bus full of seniors. The Kingpin is shacking down schoolkids for their lunch money. Dr. Doom has kidnapped all the dogs from the no-kill shelter. Only one hero can save the day, and you get to decide who it would be.

Pheesh
04-20-2016, 12:08 PM
I went Spiderman. He saves the day in style.

SammieBabe
04-20-2016, 01:14 PM
I vote Deadpool. 'Cause he'd un-alive them. All of them. :)

sharkythesharkdogg
04-20-2016, 01:54 PM
This time we'll go with Black Panther.

He's another one that never gets any love.

Freya
04-20-2016, 02:53 PM
I'ma go with daredevil. That sounds like a him thing, just the neighborhood and not the world. He's good on a local level.

Vasher
04-22-2016, 10:54 AM
Though there are some really great options (and some not so great), I'd opt for Punisher. It's what he does. Aside from the "usual" protection, how cool would it be to replace the "Neighborhood Watch" signs with the "Punisher" symbol. Man, anyone dumb enough to fuck around in that neighborhood would just be asking for it. In the event that the Punisher gets out of line, like fucking up my lawn, or some dumb shit, I feel, since he doesn't have any real "Super Powers", that I wouldn't have any problem giving him "the boot", or "the fist" (if need be).

If I were to choose a Punisher replacement, it'd have to be Superman.

Ayen
06-08-2016, 06:33 AM
Supergirl.

I wanted to say Spider-Man, but there aren't a lot of tall buildings here so web swinging would be a tad bit difficult for him.

Bubba
06-09-2016, 04:01 PM
I was gonna say Superman but then I remembered all the collateral damage in Man of Steel and changed my mind. My house would be destroyed.

I wouldn't choose any of them because they're always involved in some sort of trouble and I don't want that in my neighbourhood.

Del Murder
06-10-2016, 06:26 PM
I was gonna say Superman but then I remembered all the collateral damage in Man of Steel and changed my mind. My house would be destroyed.
Crap, forgot about that. I change my vote to Spidey.