PDA

View Full Version : Your least favourite Job Classes

Midgar Mist
04-07-2016, 04:10 AM
Here goes:

-Red Mage (weakass combined Black and White magic learned too slowly)
-Lancer/Dragoon (weakass max HP, jump is a weak attack in this game as well, even with a spear)
-Bard (cant see a strong use for this)
-Dancer (or this)

Over to you......

Wolf Kanno
04-07-2016, 04:25 AM
Red Mage
Trainer
Knight
Hunter/Ranger
Oracle
Gladiator
Necromancer

Midgar Mist
04-07-2016, 04:38 AM
Trainer is good for getting Guardian though, and those whips take out a lot of HP

And i forgot about Knight being a bit crap. Its a pretty boring job class, it offers some good stuff like EqSword and EqShield but they are worthless if you use Freelancers anyway. It also takes too long to learn these things, kinda wish i hadnt bothered keeping it on Bartz for so long.

Also did you play the GBA version cos i dont recognise a lot of those names.

Wolf Kanno
04-07-2016, 05:26 AM
Trainer for me is only good for building up the Blue Mage and then I don't really find them terribly useful on their own. Knight is pretty crappy because it's a bit basic and doesn't quite have the stats it has had in past installments.

Yeah, I'm referring to the GBA version with some names though the last three classes are the new ones introduced in the game.

Vermachtnis
04-07-2016, 08:33 AM
I don't dislike any of the classes. Chemist is at the bottom of my list though. And the Necromancer, but just because you get it after you beat the super boss and there's no real reason for it anymore.

Fynn
04-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Yeah, I don't think V had any jobs I disliked either. There was a use for every one of them at one point or another and there was actually an incentive to switch them around, unlike in FFIII, which was a big plus. The system may still not be as balanced as FFT or Bravely Default where really every job is equally relevant, but it's still great that we have the opportunity to try many different things without completely hindering the party's effectiveness.

Nicol Bolas
11-20-2017, 12:12 PM
-Mimic
-Berserker
-Bard

maybee
11-21-2017, 03:51 PM
Berserker. GIVE ME CONTROL DAMMIT. :ohdear: