PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide what to play please : )

Pete for President
04-09-2016, 09:52 AM
I got 6 weeks of being reunited with my PS2 and PS3 collection! Please help me decide what to play! :)

Zanmato
04-09-2016, 10:06 AM
Final Fantasy X! Why? Because I'm a fan, duh! :cool:
You should also check Onimusha series - these are truly underrated gems! :hattip:

Fynn
04-09-2016, 10:14 AM
Always finish things first, so Suikoden

Pheesh
04-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Guitar and painting should come first. Then play something relaxing to ease out of creative mode!

Psychotic
04-09-2016, 11:22 AM
WHAT A THRILL...

Bubba
04-09-2016, 12:51 PM

Karifean
04-09-2016, 09:58 PM

Formalhaut
04-09-2016, 10:14 PM

Mirage
04-09-2016, 11:01 PM
go rambo some commies

Pumpkin
04-10-2016, 01:37 AM
I vote finish Suikoden II!

Kalevala
04-10-2016, 04:13 AM

Pete for President
04-11-2016, 07:51 PM

Thanks guys! So I just beat the final boss on the second try. Was a bit disappointed there was no Jowy in the actual ending other than the credits but now I read back a guide and apparently you have to do some secret stuff to get it and not go into the main hall after fleeing the crumbling castle. Tough luck, I'll youtube that. Pretty good game, watching the many empty boxes in the credits was confronting as I rushed through it and didn't unlock many characters at all.

Also started a new game of MGS3 because

go rambo some commies

I actually did go all rambo so far! Challenge is to not use guns on people and use the knife, wildlife and explosions only to kill everybody. I only just completed the intro mission but enjoyed it a lot!

Mirage
04-12-2016, 10:21 AM

Thanks guys! So I just beat the final boss on the second try. Was a bit disappointed there was no Jowy in the actual ending other than the credits but now I read back a guide and apparently you have to do some secret stuff to get it and not go into the main hall after fleeing the crumbling castle. Tough luck, I'll youtube that. Pretty good game, watching the many empty boxes in the credits was confronting as I rushed through it and didn't unlock many characters at all.

Also started a new game of MGS3 because

go rambo some commies

I actually did go all rambo so far! Challenge is to not use guns on people and use the knife, wildlife and explosions only to kill everybody. I only just completed the intro mission but enjoyed it a lot!

Actually, the real rambo challenge is to not kill anyone. At least in the first movie.

Loony BoB
04-12-2016, 12:20 PM
If you're already at the final boss in Suikoden II, that sounds like an obvious choice. After that, just do whatever appeals to your mood at the time. None of those games are particularly high on my list of favourites (and I haven't played a bunch of them).