Jinx
04-12-2016, 09:56 PM
all

Pike
04-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Where is cider

Night Fury
04-12-2016, 10:03 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/f70dfd9395a4640f283052cba7b7725e/tumblr_inline_nxbel9fK8Q1rc3na1_500.gif

My answer is Tequila.

Pike
04-12-2016, 10:03 PM
The grievous oversight has been corrected.

Night Fury
04-12-2016, 10:04 PM
I also like Cider but it does make me exceptionally gassy*

*more so than usual

Night Fury
04-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Good point. In my head it falls under the "beer" category, but if a mod would like to add that to the poll, please do! :D

If I ask for a cider and you bring me a beer, I slap it out of your hand :colbert:

And into my mouth hole :D

Crop
04-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Seeing as beer is covering so much of what I love like lager, ales and wheat, I'll say that. But the real answer is all alcohol.

Pheesh
04-12-2016, 11:06 PM
I went with liquor, because tequila and gin. It was a hard choice between that and wine though, because wine and champagne I actually love the taste of, but liquors when mixed in a certain way become my favourite alcoholic beverages. Feels like liquor is cheating but eh.

Shiny
04-13-2016, 02:26 AM
Not sure, but I know it's definitely not beer.

CimminyCricket
04-13-2016, 03:02 AM
Cider is the best

Denmark
04-13-2016, 03:38 AM
i like beer, i like liquor, i don't like wine, liqueurs have their place in cocktails but i don't drink them as the main ingredient in most of my drinks, and i don't go out of my way to drink cider but i don't think they're terrible

i voted for beer

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-13-2016, 03:52 AM
Cider if I'm at a bar and having a drink or two. Wine if at a restaurant or sometimes a fancy cocktail. Vodka and tequila if I'm getting drunk.

Old Manus
04-13-2016, 10:10 AM
You can't go on a proper bender on cider as by the time you reach the third pub you'll spend the rest of the night going from toilet to toilet. Similar with these new trendy hipster 'craft beers' that are usually just boring IPAs overfilled with hops that just overwhelm you after you've had a few of them. Best to go with a steady bitter that isn't too cold or carbonated that goes down nice and easy and maximises your beer/hour efficiency. I never bothered with spirits, as the mixers are too sweet and I never sat down and got that 'session' feeling when drinking them (and where I'm from asking for one would get you funny looks).

Galuf
04-13-2016, 10:54 AM
Cider is tha best.

the only one i really like

SammieBabe
04-13-2016, 01:17 PM
My German-born spouse will never forgive me if I vote anything other than beer.

Sephex
04-14-2016, 01:11 PM
Friday tends to be "shut up and give me my vodka" day.

Bubba
04-14-2016, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I don't like to limit myself in these matters but beer is my go to.

Sephex
04-14-2016, 03:05 PM

Since you are not American you and other non American people will punch me in the junk for saying this, but there is this root beer-beer that you can buy. It tastes nearly identical to root beer. I'm a guy that just can't jive with beer. If I am at a party or whatever I'll take it if nothing else is around (drank at an after wedding party last summer and I just dealt with drinking Budweiser, ugh).

I don't know, I like it. Okay, now yell at me about how root beer tastes like medicine and it probably sucks more with alcohol in it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :plotting:

Bri
04-14-2016, 03:45 PM
I will choose all because I enjoy me some margaritas, red wine, long islands and cider and throw in some asahi!! :

Since you are not American you and other non American people will punch me in the junk for saying this, but there is this root beer-beer that you can buy. It tastes nearly identical to root beer. I'm a guy that just can't jive with beer. If I am at a party or whatever I'll take it if nothing else is around (drank at an after wedding party last summer and I just dealt with drinking Budweiser, ugh).

I don't know, I like it. Okay, now yell at me about how root beer tastes like medicine and it probably sucks more with alcohol in it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :plotting:

Sephex, I know what you're talking about because I happened to share to Bert's fb wall video of that beer that can be made as a root beer float! We need to try it!!!

theundeadhero
04-14-2016, 05:35 PM
I almost never drink anymore, but when I do, it's beer.

starlet
04-16-2016, 12:37 AM
My German-born spouse will never forgive me if I vote anything other than beer.

He's a good man then. Personally I'm thrilled to try all the beer in Deutschland!

blackmage_nuke
04-16-2016, 04:06 PM
Liquor if I want to be drunk, Cider if I actually want to enjoy the taste.

Aerith's Knight
04-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Beer is the only right answer, closely followed by Whiskey.

Vasher
04-16-2016, 10:46 PM

"Not Your Father's"? I like beer (like=love), I like root beer. It may be blasphemous, but I've had NYF RB and it did taste just like root beer, which makes it good. Not what I would drink on the regular, but once in a blue moon to change things up.

Beer is the nectar of the God's.

Scotch is the tonic. (Best flavor came from McCallan Cask Strength)
Tequila, the remedy. (Don Julio 1942 is where it's at)

Sephex
04-17-2016, 04:27 AM

"Not Your Father's"? I like beer (like=love), I like root beer. It may be blasphemous, but I've had NYF RB and it did taste just like root beer, which makes it good. Not what I would drink on the regular, but once in a blue moon to change things up.

Beer is the nectar of the God's.

Scotch is the tonic. (Best flavor came from McCallan Cask Strength)
Tequila, the remedy. (Don Julio 1942 is where it's at)

Yeah, that's the brand that tastes the best. I found another brand and while it is good, it wasn't nearly as good the Not your Father's one.

Madame Adequate
04-17-2016, 06:02 AM
There are some beers from Montana I'm a big fan of, but these days I tend to stick to cider for light drinking and spirits if I want to actually get drunk. This is because beers very commonly just make me feel shit, to the point where I wonder if I'm somehow allergic to hops or some shit. This isn't just hangovers I'm talking about, even while drinking I just get headaches and feel like shit with most beers.

Night Fury
04-19-2016, 09:09 PM
VODKAVODKAVODKA

Zeldy
04-20-2016, 08:40 PM
Vodka with cranberry is my preferred poison.

Pheesh
04-21-2016, 09:38 AM
VODKAVODKAVODKA

D: Traitor! I only started dating you because you said you loved tequila.

Peter1986
04-21-2016, 09:56 AM
I accidentally voted "Liquor", but I meant "Liqueur". :p
Those names are annoyingly similar. :lol:

Anyway, I have always liked things like Bailey's Irish Cream, Sheridan and Amarula a lot.

A close second would be "Cider".
Alcoholic soda FTW.

Mirage
04-21-2016, 10:56 AM
Anything that isn't gin or whisky, really.

But I usually go for either beer, or rum.

Night Fury
04-21-2016, 12:07 PM
VODKAVODKAVODKA

D: Traitor! I only started dating you because you said you loved tequila.

I still prefer tequila.

But flavoured vodkas are also delightful.

Vodka hangovers are the worst though.

Loony BoB
04-21-2016, 02:22 PM
Technically Southern Comfort is a whiskey liqueur so now that option has one vote. Hi.