PDA

View Full Version : This sounds like a job for.......

Midgar Mist
04-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Actors have been playing Superheroes for decades....

In your opinions, which actor suits each respective Superhero best?

These are mine:

Superman: Christopher Reeve
The Hulk: Edward Norton
Batman: Michael Keaton

Im sure some of you guys are even more informed than me...so I would love to hear your picks.

Night Fury
04-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Obviously there's Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool. I love Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man as well.
Oh! and I think McAvoy and Fassbender were brilliantly cast.

Formalhaut
04-13-2016, 09:40 PM
Obviously there's Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.

Oh, definitely, he was sort of made for the role.

I rather like Chris Evans as Captain America. He sort of captures that 'All-American Hero' look pretty well.

Bubba
04-14-2016, 03:04 PM
Batman - Adam West
Superman - Dean Cain
Hulk - Lou Ferrigno
Professor X - Stephen Hawking

Pheesh
04-14-2016, 03:12 PM
Honestly, I thought Andrew Garfield made for a pretty damn good Spiderman. His voice was especially well suited for the role.

Deadpool and Iron Man were both mentioned already, they're cast pretty bang on atm. While not superheroes, Heath Ledger's Joker was probably my favourite role in any superhero movie I've ever seen, and Michael Caine is a great Alfred.

At this point I can't imagine anyone but Hugh Jackman ever playing Wolverine, even though he's never wowed me with the role. Patrick Stewart played an awesome Professor X as well.

Freya
04-14-2016, 04:16 PM
I think Evans nails Capn pretty well.

I'm actually very pleased with Jon Bernthal's portrayal of The Punisher.

I agree about Andrew Garfield as well.

Shorty
04-14-2016, 08:23 PM
Chris Evans as Cap. Mark Ruffalo was born to play Bruce Banner. I don't care what anyone else says. Heath Ledger of course for Joker. Tom Hardy as Bane. Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle.

I never really cared one way or the other for Christian Bale as Batman. I think he does fine, but there could have been someone better suited for the role. Jury is still out on Margot Robbie as Harley; I have a lot of mixed feelings.

I didn't see any of the new Spider-Man films, but Andrew Garfield struck me as way too pretty and way too un-dweeby for Peter Parker.

Pheesh
04-15-2016, 04:04 AM
Oh, I really loved Christian Bale's Bruce, but his batman wasn't that great.

Forsaken Lover
04-15-2016, 05:03 AM
Mickey Rourke as Marv from Sin City
Brandon Lee as Eric/The Crow
Kelsey Grammer as Hank McCoy/Beast

Colonel Angus
04-15-2016, 06:19 AM
Chris Evans as Cap
RDJ as Iron Man
Patrick Stewart as Professor X
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner
Christian Bale as Batman
Heath Ledger as The Joker
Tom Hardy as Bane
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Jackie Earle Haley as Rorschach
Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool

I'm waiting to see Gal Gadot play WW in her own movie, as BvS didn't allow for us to experience the character much.

Bubba
04-15-2016, 09:46 AM
I really wasn't keen on Christian Bale as Batman. The films were incredible though.

Del Murder
04-15-2016, 05:27 PM
I really believe RDJ being the most perfect actor to play Tony Stark is the main reason for the tremendous success of the MCU. There are many other reasons, but I think without him, it doesn't happen.

Midgar Mist
04-17-2016, 04:17 PM
Obviously there's Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.

Oh, definitely, he was sort of made for the role.

I rather like Chris Evans as Captain America. He sort of captures that 'All-American Hero' look pretty well.

I've only seen Chris Evans play this role in Marvel Avengers Assemble but I would love to see him in action in.....has there been one or two Captain America films? Either way I think he's cute as Captain America.....way cuter than he was as The Human Torch. He does seem good as the Cap'n yes.

gau
04-22-2016, 04:55 PM
Ben Affleck for Batman :aimsun:
I never thought a shared protagonist role from a mediocre superhero movie would instantly become my favorite live action portrayal of the world's greatest detective. That's really something.