PDA

View Full Version : Lush

Night Fury
04-14-2016, 12:53 PM
Who likes Lush?

I do!!!! I've never really been a big fan because I'm not really a 'bath' person, but sometimes if the mood is right I do like to have one. My sister is an absolute Lush addict and has got two crates full of stuff, and still buys more. She instagrams her bath bombs and everything haha!

She started getting me a few bits, and their range is really quite great actually. I love the shampoo bars because they're not animal tested, they don't use plastic packaging, and they smell great and last ages - oh and they work wonders for my hair! I'm currently using the Jason and the Argonauts shampoo which has rose and argan oil and it smells :love:

I'm running a mini bath now as well to have a bath bomb and bubble bar. I figured if I'm going to use all these smelly products, I might as well use them before work so I can smell like an actual hippy angel!

So yeah, who else uses things from Lush? Any recommendations?

Those with kiddos, my 3 yr old cousin loves the 'Fun' product which is like a bubbly soap which also can be used as a bath paint for all kinds of bath time 'fun' ha!

Aulayna
04-14-2016, 01:07 PM
Sex Bomb bathbombs are the best. Especially if mixed with... I forgot the name of it... bubble bar, to create bubbles and also smells of candyfloss.

sinuosity
04-14-2016, 01:25 PM
.. I thought this was about the band, lmao

For what it's worth they're pretty great (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0HZFmHjjBY)

Night Fury
04-14-2016, 01:25 PM
The Comforter?

Aulayna
04-14-2016, 01:34 PM
https://uk.lush.com/products/creamy-candy-0

\o/

Pheesh
04-14-2016, 01:34 PM
I hate going into the bathroom after one of these has been used. The steam/humidity combined with the super strong, usually sweet smell of most of the bath bombs makes me feel like I can't breathe. I can't imagine having to sit in a bath while I actually used one, no matter how relaxing it is on your body.

Night Fury
04-14-2016, 01:36 PM
I hate going into the bathroom after one of these has been used. The steam/humidity combined with the super strong, usually sweet smell of most of the bath bombs makes me feel like I can't breathe. I can't imagine having to sit in a bath while I actually used one, no matter how relaxing it is on your body.

It's kind of like how I feel about your beer farts/KFC farts/chinese food farts. :colbert:

Pheesh
04-14-2016, 01:43 PM

It's kind of like how I feel about your beer farts/KFC farts/chinese food farts. :colbert:

Rude!

My farts are not sickly sweet at all :mad:

Calliope
04-15-2016, 07:21 AM
This thread disappoints me (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSgYHzACvMI).

Vasher
04-15-2016, 08:38 AM

Rude!

My farts are not sickly sweet at all :mad:

It's nature. What's next, complaints about trees and flowers? (the "roses" in particular)

Never heard of "Lush", I popped in thinking it was another "Drunk" thread.

Bubba
04-15-2016, 09:47 AM
I have no idea what this is.

sinuosity
04-15-2016, 01:23 PM
This thread disappoints me (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSgYHzACvMI).

Hahaha, scroll up ;)

SammieBabe
04-15-2016, 01:24 PM
We just got one in our mall. My tubs aren't very big, so not optimal for relaxing baths. What else do they have?

Shauna
04-15-2016, 01:25 PM
it's well lush

Formalhaut
04-15-2016, 02:20 PM
it's well lush

Ha.

No, I like Lush. I've never actually used the products myself - I've gotten them as gifts once or twice, I think. The smell is pretty intoxicating.

Yar
04-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Once used a bubble bar in a bathtub with jets in it :greenie: made for a lot of fun and a big mess

I like Lush we get stuff from there pretty often.

Miriel
04-15-2016, 06:09 PM
I fucking love Lush!! Their bath bombs are ridiculous though. Seriously one use for something that pricey is silly.

I do however absolutely love Ro's Argan body conditioner. It smells like heaven and lasts me like a full year. Also love Ocean Salt cleanser, Tea Tree oil water toner, and the catastrophe face mask.

Yar
04-15-2016, 11:21 PM
I know that Lush can be pretty pricey for bath bombs and I certainly felt that way when I first went, but I see it as like an event. My boyfriend and I like to get a set of bath bombs and some other things and a bottle of champagne like Veuve and have sexy fun bath times. :love:

If I'm ever just taking a standard Netflix and stew kind of bath, I isually just stick with some bubble bath like Dr Teals.

Lush has some good masks too. I love the coffee bean one mmmmm

Night Fury
04-15-2016, 11:27 PM
We just got one in our mall. My tubs aren't very big, so not optimal for relaxing baths. What else do they have?

Body bars which you just rub on yourself after a bath for a nice scent and soft skin
Their soaps are amazing to use in the shower! Solid shampoos and conditioners.... they have a lot of great stuff!

Also, I sometimes will quarter a large bath bomb of theirs so I can get more use out of it!

Laddy
04-19-2016, 09:52 AM
We don't have any around here but I've been told it's legendary. Also too broke to pique my curiosity online.