PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Persona 4 lady?

Pumpkin
04-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Who is your favourite playable lady in Persona 4?

Mine is Yukiko :love:

Formalhaut
04-29-2016, 05:11 PM
For sheer fun, definitely Chie. I love her over the top humour. I liked Yukiko as well, but she had to grow on me over the course of the game. As for Rise... I like her, but she can be really mean at times, especially to Kanji. Her obsession with the main protagonist got slightly tiresome after awhile too.

As for Spoiler McSpoilerface, I really liked her. Definitely my second favourite of the women within the team.

Vermachtnis
04-29-2016, 07:02 PM
Yukiko is my favorite. With Chie in a close second. Like very close. Rise in a way distant third. And whosits way back in fourth.

Wolf Kanno
04-29-2016, 08:17 PM
I don't feel like Naoto is much of a spoiler to be honest. She's easily my favorite, I didn't mind the other three girls but only Yukiko could I tolerate, Chie and Risa were always a bit annoying to me.

Pumpkin
04-29-2016, 08:18 PM
I figured better safe than sorry with the spoiler thing. I saw it coming from a mile away but that doesn't mean everyone would!

Vermachtnis
04-29-2016, 09:18 PM
I don't feel like Naoto is much of a spoiler to be honest. She's easily my favorite, I didn't mind the other three girls but only Yukiko could I tolerate, Chie and Risa were always a bit annoying to me.

Oh! Her, I completely forgot about her. I though Spoilie McSpoilerface was Marie. I liked her more than Rise. So I guess my ranking is
Yukiko>Chie>Noato>>>Rise>>>>>>>>Marie

Wolf Kanno
04-29-2016, 09:47 PM

Oh! Her, I completely forgot about her. I though Spoilie McSpoilerface was Marie. I liked her more than Rise. So I guess my ranking is
Yukiko>Chie>Noato>>>Rise>>>>>>>>Marie

I feel most fans try their best to forget about Marie.

Formalhaut
04-29-2016, 11:44 PM
I'm in a vast minority, but I actually didn't mind Marie whatsoever. I suppose if I played the original Persona 4 her inclusion may have been annoying. As it is, she was alright.

Skyblade
04-30-2016, 07:04 AM
I'm in a vast minority, but I actually didn't mind Marie whatsoever. I suppose if I played the original Persona 4 her inclusion may have been annoying. As it is, she was alright.

Honestly, even having played the original, she didn't trouble me too much. Her writing may not have been as strong as the rest, and her presence may have felt a little forced at times, but I didn't mind her. I can see why people don't like her (not the most popular style character, and butting in on a really strongly written group of friends). But I didn't find her too objectionable.

The Wheel of Fortune gets my vote, though (too lazy for spoiler tags, but if you've recruited her, you should know).

gau
04-30-2016, 12:16 PM
Mitsu... oh sh-, wrong game, I mean, well, none of the P4 ladies are really my type, but I think Chie and Miss Spoiler's stories are the most interesting.

By the way, isn't Miss Spoiler is already a well-known spoiler? Not Aerith's Death well-known, but at least halfway there.

Mr. Carnelian
04-30-2016, 12:25 PM
The Spoilatron 5000 is my favourite of the Persona 4 ladies. Her story is an interesting (if slightly problematic, at times, much like the exploration of sexual identity in Kanji's story) examination of gender identity and how it can be difficult for women to be taken seriously in traditionally "masculine" fields.

Skyblade
04-30-2016, 05:49 PM
Mitsu... oh sh-, wrong game, I mean, well, none of the P4 ladies are really my type, but I think Chie and Miss Spoiler's stories are the most interesting.

Mitsuru and Aigis are both up there for favorite females from P3.

Ffamran mied Bunansa
04-30-2016, 06:31 PM
Glad to see I am not the only one that likes 'that spoiler' option.

Bright Shield
05-02-2016, 03:57 PM
The Spoiler character for sure.

Fynn
05-06-2016, 03:43 PM
I love Rise. I love how multilayered her personality is and how complex she is. She can be bubbly and cheerful if she wants to, but that doesn't make her a ditz, because there's so many aspects to her. I empathize with her struggles of trying to decide which you is the real you, and then learning to cope with the realization that there is no "real" you that is more valid than others.

maybee
05-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Chie ! She's a cutie ! :jess:

Fynn
05-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Chie ! She's a cutie ! :jess:

She is! :D

I mean, I picked Rise, but it was honestly a very tough call because all the girls were really fun and interesting.

Only half of the boys didn't annoy me, on the other hand, and one of them was me :eep: