PDA

View Full Version : ...but I wanna talk about...

Wolf Kanno
04-15-2016, 09:46 AM
What are some game series that you wish more people had played, so you can actually chat with them about it?

Bubba
04-15-2016, 09:50 AM
Uncharted! All three games are so polished and well acted. The action sequences are better than most action films that come out. Plus, Chloe's bum is awesome.

Fynn
04-15-2016, 10:11 AM
No one talks about Xenoblade anymore. Or the Bravely series. Or, heck, any of the SMT games that aren't Persona 3 and 4.

Karifean
04-15-2016, 10:33 AM
Pretty much every visual novel that isn't Ace Attorney, Zero Escape or Danganronpa. Sure there are communities for them and I love being a part of those, but I still wish it were less of a niche.

Freya
04-15-2016, 03:11 PM
Pretty much every visual novel that isn't Ace Attorney, Zero Escape or Danganronpa. Sure there are communities for them and I love being a part of those, but I still wish it were less of a niche.
I have a hard time finding english ones. The ones I do find aren't that great. :(

Yo Jin Bo is my favorite i've played and no one knows whyyyyy.

Loony BoB
04-15-2016, 03:35 PM
Any game I put forward would probably result in people wanting to talk about it and then I probably would stop wanting to talk about it...

But srsly: Football Manager, Dwarf Fortress, The Longest Journey, Freelancer, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4, Final Fantasy XIV. The other games I play, there isn't too much to discuss. In truth, I don't really care about talking to people about these games so much as I really want to read what they think. What I really want is for more people to play a few certain games with me. Eyes on Plays Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Eyeson Plays Left 4 Dead, Eyeson Plays Magicka 2, stuff like that.

sharkythesharkdogg
04-15-2016, 04:43 PM
I've always liked the Tenchu series, and I think the later sequels actually did some neat things. I enjoyed every Tenchu offered on a Playstation platform.

I haven't had played the later Tenchus on Wii or XBox, or anything from the Shinobido series.

Pike
04-15-2016, 04:52 PM
SMAC for sure.

I also wish more people liked the characters I like in WoW. Love to my like... five blood elf fandom friends on tumblr because I'm pretty sure it's just us five.

Forsaken Lover
04-15-2016, 05:14 PM
Baten Kaitos. It's a fucking great game but no on here has played it besides me it seems like.

Del Murder
04-15-2016, 05:33 PM
Final Fantasy! Not at this forum of course, but in my life outside EoFF not many people have played the series to the point that we could talk differences between VI/VII, why XIII wasn't very good, etc. In my office at work I have memorabilia from Star Wars, comic heroes, sports, and even Super Mario Bros. but nothing to represent my love for RPGs and FF in particular. I know if I put something up I would just get questions about what it is that I would have to explain and I hate explaining things.

Wolf Kanno
04-15-2016, 08:56 PM
Probably Wild ARMS or Front Mission as they were both great series I grew up with that most people just passed over or didn't take to them like I did. At least with Suikoden, Mana, or Xenogears there was a passionate group of people to really discuss the games with.

Depression Moon
04-16-2016, 12:30 AM
Uncharted! All three games are so polished and well acted. The action sequences are better than most action films that come out. Plus, Chloe's bum is awesome.

What? Uncharted? That has to be one of the most popular game series of this current generation.

I don't have one myself. I think everything I play is pretty well known.

TheKeybasHKey
04-16-2016, 01:43 AM
Skylanders, enough said.

No one talks about it that it isn't in a forum related to the games and most of them are complaints about it.

Ayen
06-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Auto Destruct
BattleTanx
Broken Helix
Command and Conquer
Cyborg Justice
Evil Zone
F.E.A.R.
Monster Rancher
X-Men 2 Clone Wars

Pumpkin
06-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Suikoden, Dark Cloud, Xeno series, Atelier series

Christmas
04-27-2022, 11:33 AM
Romance of the Three Kingdoms Series. :(

Barely anyone play the series over here. Why doesn't people like reunifying China through senseless bloodshed and wicked schemes? :(

Galuf
04-27-2022, 11:21 PM
After this year, Professor layton. Was a pretty nice wee game series, but it never took after the 3rd prequel. oh well. Lost future is a gem of a game though.
I used to say metroid, but it's making a bit of a comeback and I am ALL FOR IT. More metroid, all the metroid, just metroid.

Dr. Acula
04-28-2022, 01:46 AM
The earlier Fire Emblems.