PDA

View Full Version : Things that made you LYBO today

Night Fury
04-21-2016, 11:29 PM
(laugh your bum off)

Just now my stupid dog heard a cat and jumped up at the window to look out and see it and she did about 12 really excited farts in succession. She sounded like a slow mo machine gun.

It's a bit stinky now but also my sides hurt.

Midgar Mist
04-23-2016, 09:54 PM
That's.....whoah.....

I've not particularly laughed today but....yesterday Ayen was his usual bonkers self on Skype. That made me laugh :-D

Vasher
04-24-2016, 03:04 AM
Finally got a haircut (and shaved). Had to, my wife was calling me a lion. That didn't get to me, so she started calling me "Chewbacca". I got a kick out of everyone's reaction. People didn't even recognize me at the gym today. A "friend of a friend" (so, an acquaintance) came up to me, "Man, I didn't recognize you with all that hair". We've been back in the gym for a couple weeks, I'd seen him a few times, thew me the "head nod" a few times. My wife's friend met us at the gym, took a "double-take". She's here now with her kids, she said, "thank God, you were starting to look homeless."

(It was a little out of control)

Vasher
05-05-2016, 04:11 AM
I'm outside grilling again. Our two year old is playing with the balls on the billiard table. I asked him to go inside and ask mommy for a cup of water for daddy. He gives me the "what you talkin' 'bout Willis?!" face. I repeated it, he looks to the French doors (which are open) and yells "Mommy, wa-deuce for daddy!" (A few months ago he changed water/agua to "wa-deuce").