PDA

View Full Version : More features like Triple Triad for example in Gold Saucer?

FriendlyRoegadyn88
04-23-2016, 05:58 AM
I'm just curious if they planning to add something new to GS, or just keeping it classic.

Depression Moon
04-23-2016, 06:06 AM
Well we don't know yet, but it would be a good opportunity to add more mini games.

escobert
04-23-2016, 06:59 AM
I'd love for them to expand the amount of games at The Golden Saucer.

Randy
04-23-2016, 07:02 PM
Triple Triad would be better just added to the game in general. It added to the sense of culture in the world knowing that everyone played this game. As with Blitzball.
They could also add Chocobo Hot'n'Cold while they're at it. Make a greatest hits kind of remake!

maybee
04-24-2016, 02:20 AM
Is there even going to be a Gold Saucer ? The remake seems to be going for a more serious and gritty ' real ' approach.

It wouldn't be too surprising if they show Barret's past, have Aerith upset him, and then show dead people around Corel and then have the remake jump straight towards the Corel Prison.

Because we can't have too much silliness and fun in games and movies these days.
:greenie:

Ffamran mied Bunansa
04-30-2016, 06:45 PM
Square seems to be pushing Triple Triad a bit, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in FF7Remake. Though I am still hoping on having access to a physical edition of the game one day.