PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Blitzball Player

FFNut
04-30-2016, 01:41 AM
So everyone, Blitzball is either someone's favorite part of X, or their most hated. My question is who is your favorite player? Do you like Brother for his insane speed as forward, or are you loyal to Titus and Wakka? Do you think Keepa or bust? Or is Letty you Aurok for life! Who do you just love to play with?

For or me on Defense give me Ropp. The guy is a beast on the back end!

Mercer
05-02-2016, 07:26 PM
Tidus, Wakka, and Brother are my favorite blitz players.

Shiva95
05-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Tidus is my favorite one.

Sir Jecht
12-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Tidus n wakka

Bubba
12-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Yeah, it must be Brother. Dude was like a whippet with a bum full of dynamite.

TidusReborn
01-03-2017, 08:42 AM
Tidus is so OP.... the best by far because of his moves. I won my first ever game against the Goers because Tidus scored like 3 points in the 1st half. I was so confused when the crowd started changing "Wakka! Wakka!" I was like, "Are you serious? I'm destroying the fucking champs!"

I think I like Keepa because he sucks, and I like underdogs

Rocket Edge
01-03-2017, 08:12 PM
In no particulor order:

Svanda
Datto
Linna
Botta
Vilucha

Always have a special place for Datto in particular (hence the Avy).

Skyblade
01-08-2017, 07:09 AM
I always felt the recruitment system was a bit... Out of place. With teams so heavily based around the towns and where people live, grow up, and train, it seems very odd to have this thriving player trading system going on. How would you like to be the one player living in Luca hired by the Besaid Aurochs? You'd never get to train with your team, and you'd be a laughingstock among the blitz community.

So, I usually just felt like I should play with the players from Besaid, along with the few characters the story defines and gives a personality to (Rin, Wakka, and Brother).

Laddy
01-27-2017, 06:27 PM
That guy in the dumb outfit and bad hair.

BustaMo
07-25-2017, 07:22 AM
Tidus and Brother were hands down my 2 favorite Blitzball players. You could easily get 6+ goals each game with both of them and how powerful and skilled their shots were made them insanely hard for the computer opponent to try and stop.

Wakka is one I wish I would have liked better, but he leveled to slow and his Shot stats were not even close to other elite players in the league.

Yubel-Lover
07-25-2017, 11:22 AM
It's hard to choose only one, so I'll list what my team looks like:

I use Tidus and Shaami as forwards. Tidus is obvious, since he's able to score point after point stomping the opposing teams easily. Shaami is underrated imo, I find her to be very efficient at scoring with relative ease (though it's more of a personal preference).
I've always used Brother as the center, because from this position he's able to steal the ball from the oppsing team very easily thanks to awesome speed, good techniques and very good stats in general. Basically he allows me to maintain control of the game.
In the back rows, after many changes, I'm currently sticking with Naida and Lakkam. Lakkam is a reliable defending player, while Naida is a complete beast. Not only she's super fast, she always stops anyone who tries to break through my defense. I know she can be used as forward as well, but I find her invaluable in a defending position.
Finally, the goalkeeper is Nimrook, simply the best in this role.

Basically I'm using an Al Bhed team 2.0 :D

Darth Ganon
07-27-2017, 08:20 AM
I ended up pretty much using the same team in HD that I did in the original.

Tidus
Brother
Rin
That Al Bhed girl outside of Shiva's temple
Wedge/Biggs (I can't remember which it was)
The goalie from the Al Bhed Psyches

On the bench were Wakka and Biggs/Wedge (whichever wasn't the starter).

Just one example of a literally unbeatable team.

Bubba
07-29-2017, 07:42 AM
I loved recruiting all the best players for my ultimate team. Apart from Tidus, I loved playing with Brother. Catch me if can, you pricks!!

qwertysaur
07-31-2017, 04:53 PM
Once on a friends file Wakka got signed to the Al Bhed team. It was weird. :shobon:

Cell
10-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Brother was probably the best player in the game, was an utter brute in the middle.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-13-2018, 12:46 PM
Zev Ronso, for no particular reason. It has become a tradition at this point to recruit him during every playthrough, not even putting his stats into consideration.

I guess he's pretty good early on. High HP and Wither Pass 2 right off the bat. He's just slow.