PDA

View Full Version : Esper Procreation

Midgar Mist
05-01-2016, 02:15 PM
So when Maduin hooks up with Madonna, are we meant to assume they had sex or was Terra actually born from some kind of magical dance?

Mirage
05-01-2016, 02:19 PM
I'm assuming they had regular sex.

Wolf Kanno
05-02-2016, 02:58 AM
Yeah, they just had regular sex. They just did that way to imply without showing. I'm actually surprised NoA let it pass considering how dickish they were with other elements of censorship in the game.

gau
05-02-2016, 04:58 PM
I used to think that Maduin impregnate her by dancing :lol:

FFNut
05-03-2016, 04:30 AM
I for one am glad dancing doesn't impregnate woman. However ya Maduin stuck something where Madonna didn't have something and made Terra, it's how these thing work in nature.

Vermachtnis
05-03-2016, 10:10 AM
That dance was just to impress her.

Midgar Mist
05-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Just checking, what with him being magical and all, it couldve gone either way.

Fynn
05-04-2016, 02:20 PM
I actually think that was a beautiful scene and a very tasteful, subtly erotic metaphor for sex

I mean, even if he had impregnated her by dancing, I don't think she'd instantaneously spawn baby Terra

Midgar Mist
05-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Well, you never know, we are talking about magic here. Maduin couldve done some jiggery pokery on her womb. But I'm glad youve all clarified it is just all a metaphor. A very nice one.

Clo
05-05-2016, 05:27 PM
That's hot.

Pheesh
05-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Have you guys been clubbing recently? There's no way some of those dance moves aren't resulting in procreation.

Midgar Mist
05-09-2016, 03:57 AM
Pheesh, I shall go clubbing if hell freezes over, so no :-P

theundeadhero
05-10-2016, 07:39 AM
I like to imagine neither of them knew what was happening, then the next day a baby just popped right out.

Peter1986
05-22-2016, 12:43 PM
One disturbing possibility could also be that Maduin raped her.
Of course, this probably didn't happen, but I guarantee that it would have been something like that if FF6 was originally a fairy tale from the 18:th century or something.

Midgar Mist
05-23-2016, 02:33 AM
She willingly danced with him. Why not go further? And....she wasn't exactly acting like a rape victim afterwards. She was acting like a loving wife and mother. Maduin himself strongly comes across as a very tolerant and peace-loving individual.

As for an 18th century fairy tale, I wouldn't know. I don't know what FF6 was based on.

Peter1986
05-23-2016, 03:35 AM
She willingly danced with him. Why not go further? And....she wasn't exactly acting like a rape victim afterwards. She was acting like a loving wife and mother. Maduin himself strongly comes across as a very tolerant and peace-loving individual.

As for an 18th century fairy tale, I wouldn't know. I don't know what FF6 was based on.
Well, that's true.
Although you can bet that if the story in FF6 was written a couple hundred years ago they would include a lot of cruel and disturbing stuff like that, as usual, lol.

Think of the original version of Sleeping Beauty, for example - the Disney version has the prince kiss Sleeping Beauty and wake her up, and everything is cute and beautiful, whereas in the original version he actually had sex with her while whe was still asleep and made her pregnant with twins, and then left, and it was the children that acually woke her up after they had been born.
It was something like that.

Anyway, Maduin's and Madonna's dance was probably a clever way to imply sex, or at least some sort of seduction.

Sephex
05-24-2016, 09:10 PM
regular sex.

dickish

Uhhh, I am a mod and I set a great example for the community.

Anyway, I always wondered if all of the Espers were capable of reproducing with a human. I doubt they could with more "spiritual" or animal based ones. They have to be humanoid in structure I imagine.

Midgar Mist
05-25-2016, 04:03 AM
regular sex.

dickish

Uhhh, I am a mod and I set a great example for the community.

Anyway, I always wondered if all of the Espers were capable of reproducing with a human. I doubt they could with more "spiritual" or animal based ones. They have to be humanoid in structure I imagine.

Yes.....Sephex sets a great example....by picking out the juiciest words in the post, despite the fact they weren't written in the same sentence XD

This thread gets better and better, I'm glad I created it.

If only Espers couldve continued to exist in FF6's world. So many many Esper/Human hybrids wouldve been cool.

theundeadhero
05-25-2016, 07:47 AM
Half-human half-whale esper. What have we created?