PDA

View Full Version : Would you like Dragon Quest X to come out in the West?

Fynn
05-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Available on the Wii, Wii U, 3DS, PC, and soon on the PS4 and NX, Dragon Quest X is the MMORPG installment in that series that is insanely huge in Japan but just kinda "meh" over here. I know there's a couple DQ fans in here, some more involved, some more casual, but regardless of your DQ-orientation, let me ask you this - would you want this Japanese-exclusive MMO to become available worldwide?

Ffamran mied Bunansa
05-07-2016, 05:33 PM
As a DQ lover I would greatly appreciate the chance to play it. I am not much into MMOs, but I also enjoyed FFXIV for a while just because of the series and themes and music and such things, so I imagine DQX would be the same for me.

Galuf
05-07-2016, 06:59 PM
i would like any game to come out regardless if i play or not. its nice for those who do.

Vermachtnis
05-07-2016, 08:33 PM
I'm already playing FFXIV, so I don't have the time for another MMO. I might check it out cause I like Dragon Quest. And besides it might give them an excuse to run the crossover event again, which I wasn't around for the first time.

i would like any game to come out regardless if i play or not. its nice for those who do.

This is just a good stance to have in general.

Fynn
05-08-2016, 07:18 AM
I f ully intend to start plaing FFXIV this summer, but if DQ X came out, I'd jump for joy and play both regardless. It's so sad that we're missing out on this because it looks really interesting! The offline segments where you play as a human and the online segments where you play any race BUT a human sounds like such a cool and original concept, and at this point I have so much faith in the DQ team that I expect it to work incredibly well.

Just bring this here, SE, please :crying: