PDA

View Full Version : [DA] Who would win in a fight: The Warden, Hawke, or the Inquisitor

Pike
05-07-2016, 10:23 AM
I must know.

Madame Adequate
05-07-2016, 11:18 PM
The other two are pretty incredibly strong, but Hawke is an outright badass who has absolutely nothing to her, no Warden powers or Mark of the Herald, except sheer fucking force of will. She is a Nietzschean Übermensch who cannot be stopped, will not be denied, and better not ever be pissed off.

Formalhaut
05-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Precisely because she has no special powers, Hawke will probably drop first. Sorry Adequate. I mean, they could snark the other two submission, which is a viable strategy, but in a straight-up fight, it'll be between The Warden and The Inquisitor.

Of which, I'll go for The Inquisitor. That anchor is powerful.

Ffamran mied Bunansa
05-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Inquisitor is OP and would take the other two, Hawke going down first like Formalhaut says.

Madame Adequate
05-08-2016, 02:26 AM
Yeah and how many Arishoks have the Warden or Inky killed? :colbert:

Formalhaut
05-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Yeah and how many Arishoks have the Warden or Inky killed? :colbert:

Granted. How many ancient magisters has The Warden or Hawke defeated, hmm? :colbert:

Hawke is definitely the most impressive of the three given that they have no special powers, though, I'll give you that.

Forsaken Lover
05-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Granted. How many ancient magisters has The Warden or Hawke defeated, hmm? :colbert:

1. The same as The Inquisitor.

Pike
05-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Hawke killed Corypheus, granted he came back to life but ya know.

The Warden-- assuming they survived the Archdemon and went to Amaranthine as Warden-Commander-- killed The Mother and potentially The Architect, both of whom were hugely powerful. Like, Corypheus tier.

edit: Much as I love the Warden I don't see them as a sure bet against Hawke, seeing as Hawke isn't a Darkspawn (to the best of our knowledge :shifty:)

Del Murder
05-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Class means everything. My Inquisitor was a mage, while Hawke was rogue and Warden was warrior. Since mages kill everything in these games she would make short work of the two of them, even combined. Hawke was squishy and would go down quickly. Warden was Templar subclass so he would be able to disable Inquisitor temporarily, but she was Knight Enchanter subclass and I don't think he has enough offense to kill her before she snapped out of it. And at that point it would be over.

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Hawke. I mean aside from everything hux already said warden's got the blight and at the latest DLC the Inquisitor had the anchor chopped off. She has a sweet hook hand tho.

Pike
05-11-2016, 01:52 AM
*looks at poll*

I kind of want to throw the Warden a sympathy vote