PDA

View Full Version : Odd Socks

Formalhaut
05-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Only we could design an item of clothing that is so easy to misplace, yet owning a pair is a fundamental component of its design.

I'm talking about these, of course:

http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple/v4/2c/2b/b0/2c2bb012-d542-4b34-5d90-3eeccdfe3f49/icon128-2x.png

For the chronic misplacer, odd socks are the bane of existence. Hell, some of our members have stated that they dislike these fluffy, comfortable foot prisons. At least it does away with the problem.

So EoFF, where do you stand? Do you have them all neatly arranged, stratified by colour, or just a mish-mash of assorted rejects?

Fynn
05-10-2016, 05:21 PM
They're all in pairs. How else do you organize these devil foot-constrictors?

Freya
05-10-2016, 05:31 PM
I even buy the sock packs that don't have matches. They're all just a bunch of random colors or patterns. As long as they're somewhat similar, I'll wear them together. I have so many crazy socks.

Mr. Carnelian
05-11-2016, 01:29 AM
I couldn't care less if my socks are odd or not. Only time I'll worry about it is if I'm going somewhere fancy. Even then, I'd feel fine wearing two slightly different shades of the same colour.

Pheesh
05-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Most of mine stay pretty well organised considering after I wash them I just dump them in a pile somewhere. My white socks I wear with shorts are all in perfect pairs, my black socks are a little harder to keep track of but they're barely seen when worn anyway.

Yar
05-13-2016, 01:56 AM
I do this thing where I throw away all of my socks at one time and buy new ones that way all the socks in my house match and laundry is easier.