PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Persona 3 dude?

Fynn
05-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Following the trend set by Pumpkin, now we are focusing on the other Persona game people outside a specific fan circle know about. Who was your favorite Persona 3 male party member? Koromaru counts.

Midgar Mist
05-14-2016, 06:43 PM
Most like Junpei, so there:mwahaha:

Vermachtnis
05-14-2016, 08:00 PM
Shinji, hands down. Koromaru and Aki are up there too.

Jessweeee♪
05-14-2016, 08:29 PM
they're all great, but shinji can cook so

Fynn
05-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Junpei is the best character ever

Formalhaut
05-15-2016, 01:46 AM
In Persona 3? I rather liked Akihiko, myself. I'm slightly biased because I romanced him with my FeMC, but still. I liked his character, and he way more level-headed than Junpei. I'm sorry Fynn - we won't see eye to eye on this one!

I also really liked Shinji, and it is a great shame we don't get to see more of him in the team. I actually rather disliked him at first, as he came across as really anti-social and broody, but his experiences with the team made me warm to him. Also, he gets fantastic development in Persona Q, which made me fall in love with the character.

Ken is okay. Mr. Carny really hates Ken, but I didn't mind him. And Koromaru is very sweet, but I honestly can't justify calling him my favourite.

Mr. Carnelian
05-15-2016, 02:01 AM
In Persona 3? I rather liked Akihiko, myself. I'm slightly biased because I romanced him with my FeMC, but still. I liked his character, and he way more level-headed than Junpei. I'm sorry Fynn - we won't see eye to eye on this one!

I'm going for Akihiko as well. He always came across as a gentleman, and that red jumper is the bomb.

Wolf Kanno
05-15-2016, 05:48 AM

Fynn
05-15-2016, 06:10 AM

I also really liked Shinji, and it is a great shame we don't get to see more of him in the team. I actually rather disliked him at first, as he came across as really anti-social and broody, but his experiences with the team made me warm to him. Also, he gets fantastic development in Persona Q, which made me fall in love with the character.

Ken is okay. Mr. Carny really hates Ken, but I didn't mind him. And Koromaru is very sweet, but I honestly can't justify calling him my favourite.

What do you mean? I never said Jupei was level-headed? :p

Of course people have different preferences when it comes to preferences, hence the poll. I like Junpei because I like my characters flawed and human and relatable, rather than your level-headed Mr. Perfect:D

Pumpkin
05-15-2016, 03:38 PM
KOROMARU :omghey:

Formalhaut
05-15-2016, 04:04 PM
Akihiko's not perfect. He spends a good deal of his character arc dealing with the stresses of tackling shadows, being all reckless. He's rather closed at first, especially if you're romancing him. Then Shinji appears and you get all the drama surrounding that.

He isn't perfect, he just doesn't have any obvious imperfections like the crazily lecherous Junpei has.

If it sounds like I'm really beating on Junpei, I'm really not. I definitely prefer late-game Junpei to early-game Junpei. He does have good character development (which mainly centres around Chidori, to be honest), but I like that he grows up.