PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius announced for the West

Freya
05-16-2016, 08:13 PM
https://www.finalfantasyexvius.com/register/static/dist/images/slider_rain.png
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is officially coming to the west this summer on iOS and Android devices! Pre-registration is currently live (https://www.finalfantasyexvius.com/register/)! They will be having milestones to reach via pre-registrations that will unlock more abilities and items for you ingame when released.

Still not sure? Here's the official summary from Square Enix about what Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is!

About

Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.

Features

Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans.
Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
High-quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons.
Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra.

Check out the trailer!

j_9M-ctbxbA

Will you be pre-registering?

Fynn
05-16-2016, 08:20 PM
I like that we're playing a gay couple, from the looks of it

maybee
05-17-2016, 12:35 PM
It looks amazing, though I wish that it was coming out on the PS Vita or 3DS- I can't stand mobile games unless they're like Candy Crush or something, because of the awful controls.

Psychotic
05-17-2016, 09:00 PM
His name is Rain? I guess he can go hang out with Cloud, Lightning and Snow.

DMKA
05-18-2016, 12:11 AM
It looks more like Final Fantasy than the last five mainline Final Fantasys.

Vermachtnis
05-18-2016, 09:17 AM
I thought that was Fang at first glance.

fat_moogle
05-18-2016, 02:25 PM
It looks amazing, though I wish that it was coming out on the PS Vita or 3DS- I can't stand mobile games unless they're like Candy Crush or something, because of the awful controls.
I agree, I'd totally get this if it was for the Vita. Also I've got a Microsoft phone so I can't play it.

I thought that was Fang at first glance.
Same xD

Also Rain looks like Ace. The colouring of his outfit is even similar to that of Class 0.