PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Valentine

Midgar Mist
05-26-2016, 02:28 AM
He is one of my favourite characters and I'm of the opinion he shouldn't have been an optional character as his backstory is very relevant to the main plot.

He's earnt his right to be dark and broody and I like how due to his augmentation has kept him the same age.

Over to you. What are your opinions? What's your favourite of his monsters? I like the Gigas.

sinuosity
05-26-2016, 01:42 PM
Loved his design and his limit break gimmick (even though it's stupid). First time that went off I knew he was going to be a favourite :)

Clo
05-26-2016, 03:05 PM
I think he's Sephiroth's dad. That's my little theory.

Midgar Mist
05-26-2016, 06:04 PM
Even though Sephiroth looks like Hojo?

I just believe what I'm told on that score. That Vincent was the victim of unrequited love and got burned. Like, big time burned.

Sephiroth
05-26-2016, 06:23 PM

But my father's name is not Vincent. And same goes for the real Sephiroth.

Forsaken Lover
05-31-2016, 11:47 PM
I think Sephiroth had two daddies, like how a lady cat can get knocked up by multiple male cats. Only this time it was aliens and humans and mad science science so it works.

maybee
06-01-2016, 12:51 AM

^ This

Vincent and Sephiroth look too much alike.

Plus Hojo is a lying little shit and Lu might of lied and said that he was the father to protect herself from Hojos abuse.

Midgar Mist
06-02-2016, 06:51 PM
I think Sephiroth had two daddies, like how a lady cat can get knocked up by multiple male cats. Only this time it was aliens and humans and mad science science so it works.

I didn't know that about cats. But I can get behind the notion that Lu and Vince hooked up in secret, and as you say, anything goes in a fantasy about mad cap science.

^ This

Vincent and Sephiroth look too much alike.

Plus Hojo is a lying little shit and Lu might of lied and said that he was the father to protect herself from Hojos abuse.

And yes. In fact I'm starting to see a Fan Fic form in my head over it, but I feel I've been writing too many saucy numbers at the moment and I've indulged my dirty mind enough for the time being.

Nice
06-06-2016, 07:42 PM
This is the same thing with Shadow in FF VI, you can miss him entirely after the WoB. I've always loved Vincent and his emo vampire shtick, plus he uses guns! Badass.

Ayen
06-11-2016, 02:41 AM
I enjoyed him in the movie and DoC. Only managed to get him in my last playthrough of FFVII, but moved on to other things before I could see anymore with him. I have a friend who used his character for his main guy in RP forums we used to play on together and now it's hard for me to not think of his character whenever Vincent is brought up.

Christmas
06-15-2016, 03:00 PM
I think he is still a virgin. :bigsmile:

Ayen
06-16-2016, 12:15 AM
I think he is still a virgin. :bigsmile:

That would explain a lot, actually.