View Full Version : [Video] Live Comedy: Conspiracy Theorists

The Ceej
05-29-2016, 09:22 PM
About a year ago, when I was writing the first draft, I lost a friend over this song. He was a major conspiracy theorist, and he didn't take kindly to the fact I was making fun of them. I was all, "Dude, I've been making fun of the government from day one, but I write one song about conspiracy theorists and you get your panties in a twist?"

This is me performing it live for the first time, trying it out before pulling it into the studio to lay down the vocals.

Q_YOPUzBZGA

Midgar Mist
05-30-2016, 12:46 AM
Dang! My Computer is broke and I'm on my neanderthal mobile cellphone. I would so watch this right now if I could. Just to say, one of my ex boyfriends was a conspiracy theorist, he always tried to sway me towards his opinion on it as if it would make me feel better. Except that every time he watched one of his warped videos it scared the crap out of me. Yeah that's some really great therapy there ex boyfriend (dipped in pure sarcasm)

The Ceej
06-02-2016, 02:28 AM
Eh... I miss him. He was nuts, but he was a nice guy who meant well. And the song wouldn't have happened if I hadn't spent time around his ideas. So... Yeah. He's got a credit in the special thanks section, and he's welcome back in my life if he ever gets over my making fun of his ideas.