PDA

View Full Version : FE Birthright broken ?

maybee
05-30-2016, 06:12 AM
I just got FE : Fates Birthright the other day and it won't give me Kaze's child ? Is the game broken or ? No spoilers please.

I already have Dwyer, Kana, Sophie, Kiragri ( ? ) and Aqua's son.

Apart from that the game has been really enjoyable and has been worth the long wait.

Del Murder
05-30-2016, 06:21 AM
Kaze has a story moment that you need to get passed before his child can be recruited. Unless you have A rank with Kaze and your avatar when you start Chapter 15, he dies at the end of it. If he lives through Chapter 15 and has an S rank with someone, his paralogue should show up after.

maybee
05-30-2016, 07:10 AM
Kaze has a story moment that you need to get passed before his child can be recruited. Unless you have A rank with Kaze and your avatar when you start Chapter 15, he dies at the end of it. If he lives through Chapter 15 and has an S rank with someone, his paralogue should show up after.

Oh crikey ! That's nuts !

But thank you so much !

:love:

Pumpkin
05-31-2016, 10:20 PM
I had the same issue too but Del already helped you with it.

Worse part is I restarted my game over it but oh well! Did get to make a few changes

maybee
06-01-2016, 12:20 AM
I had the same issue too but Del already helped you with it.

Worse part is I restarted my game over it but oh well! Did get to make a few changes

I wish that they gave you the child beforehand, rather than making you confused and frustrated as hell.

I think I might delete this game after I'm done as well, since I missed out on some characters, dying in battle and gone forever. ( you think you would be safe from that, you know, one of reasons why you choose Phoenix Mode game )