PDA

View Full Version : Mid-2016 Favorite Job Class!

Saber
06-07-2016, 10:26 AM
Which one is your favorite in the series?

I would have to go with Summoner. They are almost always over powered. Rather it be Bahamut in Final Fantasy III or Bomb in Final Fantasy IV or Leviathan in Final Fantasy V, Crusader in Final Fantasy VI, Knights of the Round in Final Fantasy VII, Eden in Final Fantasy VIII, Ark in Final Fantasy IX, Magnus Sisters from Final Fantasy X, and so on. They can support or deal massive status effects... (Hades/Doomtrain).

Pumpkin
06-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Black Mage followed by Archer!

Formalhaut
06-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Red Mage. Partly because of the look of the outfit, but also being able to do cast many spells while possessing a decent attack strength is pretty cool.

Fynn
06-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Blue mage. Spiffy outfits that vary between games, unlike the red or black mage, and yet they're always magnificent. Plus, can you say the most versatile spell repertoire? The unique learning method is also a big draw.

Ffamran mied Bunansa
06-07-2016, 08:27 PM
The use of Zack of all Trades in the poll is greatly amusing me. That's actually my Steam name.

I voted Red Mage, just the style and the versatility. So good.

Ayen
06-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Red Mage, pimpin' a feather in my hat
The name's Ayen, need something? Yeah I got that
Watch your step, cause I stand where you fall
Eloquent abilities, and that's not all
Ostentatiously fashionable, what's my name, bish?
Light you on fire, and then I'll heal your trout
Just to burn you again, and then I'll cut you in two
It takes three men just to do what I do :cool:

Shiva95
06-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Red Mage is my favorite one. I really love its versatility.

Night Fury
06-09-2016, 01:32 PM
My favourite Jobs in FFXIV are Monk and Scholar!

Zanmato
06-09-2016, 02:25 PM
I've only played FFX, but I'd say that Summoer is my favorite class so far. I just love summoning those amazing beasts and unleashing hell on the battlefield! :cool:
I'd also play as Red Mage if I had a chance. I love versatility, so this is a perfect choice for me. :D