PDA

View Full Version : EA's E3 2016 Press Conference

Aulayna
06-12-2016, 08:58 PM
Is now! (well in like 3 minutes)

https://gaming.youtube.com/e3#tab=2

I was going to live blog this, but some stuff came up.

I'll probably live blog the MS and Sony conferences tomorrow.

For now, let's discuss this conference here!

Aulayna
06-12-2016, 09:17 PM
So Titanfall 2 is going to have single player... I might actually check it out.

Aulayna
06-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Madden time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aulayna
06-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Dat Mass Effect trailer though, hnnnnng.

Aulayna
06-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Just like every year it's going to be a "revolutionary year for FIFA."

Okay I take it back, this "from the hood" new career mode is an interesting take.

Aulayna
06-12-2016, 09:41 PM

So they brought out Mourinho xD

Depression Moon
06-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Sorry you were posting to yourself the whole time Aulyana. Was pretty boring. The most boring I can remember in a long time.

LOL at all the celebrities. I think that's where their money went.

Formalhaut
06-13-2016, 12:22 AM
Yeah, not particularly interested at the EA E3 Press Conference. Mourinho? Goodness. They love splashing the cash.

And I agree - any announcement on 'the next level in football/american football/basketball' gaming is frightfully boring.

Aulayna
06-13-2016, 12:24 AM
Sorry you were posting to yourself the whole time Aulyana. Was pretty boring. The most boring I can remember in a long time.

LOL at all the celebrities. I think that's where their money went.

Yeah I agree, hence why I stopped posting after a while myself. Was a very lackluster presser.

Formalhaut
06-13-2016, 12:25 AM
I honestly don't think I've ever stopped to watch an EA conference. To be honest, I only really bother checking the write-ups about E3, but I might actually watch a video if something catches my interest.

What are you most looking forward to, Aulayna?

DMKA
06-13-2016, 12:50 AM
That was hands down the worst E3 conference I've ever watched. There wasn't even any terrible failures to laugh at. It was just boring.

The only two things I was looking forward to hearing about were Mass Effect Andromeda and that mysterious new Star Wars action/adventure game. ME:A got a "trailer" that didn't really show much other than pretentious developer drivel and the Star Wars game didn't even get mentioned outside of that vague collage of developers talking about how warm and fuzzy Star Wars makes them feel.

Fox
06-13-2016, 12:53 AM
Your points are true enough, although I distinctly remember a Ubisoft conference that was worse. You know, the one where they had people dancing to a Michael Jackson song and like 30 announcements about the Rabbids? That one.

But yeah EA's was up there.

Depression Moon
06-13-2016, 01:06 AM
Who making the thread for Bethesda?

DMKA
06-13-2016, 01:12 AM
Your points are true enough, although I distinctly remember a Ubisoft conference that was worse. You know, the one where they had people dancing to a Michael Jackson song and like 30 announcements about the Rabbids? That one.

Was this pre Aisha Tyler? I don't remember it! Maybe it was so bad I repressed the memory.

I must look it up and watch it.

Depression Moon
06-13-2016, 01:25 AM

Was this pre Aisha Tyler? I don't remember it! Maybe it was so bad I repressed the memory.

I must look it up and watch it.

Why would you do that?

DMKA
06-13-2016, 01:41 AM
Why would you do that?

I'm a bit of a masochist.

Slothy
06-13-2016, 01:58 AM
I didn't watch the presentation, but i wouldn't say that EA has provided us no failures to laugh at lately. Not sure if it was mentioned in the conference, but battlefield 1,like so many major games these days is going to full price to buy it, and have microtransactions, AND sell maps and other more substantial DLC.

Somehow this nickel and diming is for the benefit of the customer.

This is why I buy almost no major titles these days.