PDA

View Full Version : June Releases (Movies)

Ayen
06-17-2016, 12:13 AM
Same as the video game thread, but we watch these on a silver screen. That never looked silver to me, come to think of it.
THEY LIED TO ME!

3rd: Me Before You [Drama] [Romance]
Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping [Comedy]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows [Superhero] [Adventure] [Comedy]

10th: The Conjuring 2 [Horror]
Genius [Drama]
Now You See Me 2 [Thriller]
Warcraft [Action] [Fantasy] [Adventure]

[B]17th: Central Intelligence [Action] [Comedy]
Finding Dory [Family]

24th: Free State of Jones [Drama] [Thriller]
Independence Day: Resurgence [Action] [Adventure] [Sci-Fi]
The Shallows [Horror]

What say you, EoFF?

Not a whole lot grabs me here. I have a vague interest in Me Before You because Emilia Clarke, I have no interest at all in seeing the new Ninja Turtles movie, kind of interested to see how Warcraft turns out, but not enough to go see it, and I guess if Mom wants to see Independence Day, I'd tag along, but I can live without.

Discuss.

Pike
06-17-2016, 01:31 AM
I saw Warcraft. It was super campy and fantastic.

I really want to see Finding Dory. And the Independence Day sequel. Much like Warcraft, I'm sure that one is gonna be super campy and fantastic.

DMKA
06-17-2016, 01:41 AM
Two other adults and I will be going to see Finding Dory tomorrow night.

We have no shame.

Ayen
06-17-2016, 01:45 AM
I saw Warcraft. It was super campy and fantastic.

No fair seeing Warcraft before everybody else, Pike!

Two other adults and I will be going to see Finding Dory tomorrow night.

We have no shame.

Who needs shame? I sold it and made a killing.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-17-2016, 03:40 AM
Tmnt is basically an episode of the old cartoon on the big screen. I liked it way better than the first one.

I'll probably see finding dory with the gf. Want to see Warcraft and independence day.

Ayen
06-17-2016, 05:05 AM
Tmnt is basically an episode of the old cartoon on the big screen. I liked it way better than the first one.

It is?

Huh, excitement steadily growing.

charliepanayi
06-17-2016, 09:16 AM
Finding Dory isn't out here until end of July alas :(

I saw When Marnie Was There and The Nice Guys earlier this month, but not sure there's anything else I want to see for the remainder of it.

Fox
06-19-2016, 02:20 AM
Oooh I didn't realise When Marnie Was There was out! I have to go see this! Looks like my choices are limited to watch it in Japanese but... eh, cinemas are expensive anyway. Can spend a couple of quid more!

Also... I'm not an American but I'm still very disappointed that Independence Day isn't releasing on July 4th. Surely that's movie marketing 101?

Ayen
06-19-2016, 02:32 AM
Movies don't typically come out on a Monday. I'm sure if it landed on a Friday it would've been done.

Freya
06-19-2016, 03:19 AM
I saw Warcraft, it was great. Just a fun fantasy film.

I want to see finding dory but probably not in theaters. I do want to see Central intelligence and independence day though!