PDA

View Full Version : Hello there friends, it's been a while :O

Xander
06-17-2016, 04:52 AM
*waves*
So, I was on a car trip listening to Maximo Park and anyway, after some trail of memories, I was reminded of the year 2004/2005 and ended up back here.

I can see a lot of familiar names already, and it's kind of nice to see that so many people are still around!
So many questions where do I start!

Does anyone still actually play Final Fantasy?
Did ShlupQuack have a baby?
Am I the only one who uses these emotes? :D
Is Psychotic still a big weirdo?
Has LoonyBob had any more girlfriends? (I'm joking Danielle!! Unless not Danielle in which case.. yes?)
Is Christmas still here? No the other Christmas.
Is Wesley still a big meanie?
Have Zeldy's parents forgiven her for her Livejournal?

My curiosity awaits the answers to these questions, and I hope to see some familiar friends <3 So yes.. Hi! Again!

Ayen
06-17-2016, 05:00 AM
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Who?
No.

Howdy, Xander. How's Buffy and Willow?

Xander
06-17-2016, 05:06 AM
Haha, I predicted some of those right then!

I'm not the Buffy Xander, I'm the female Panda Xander! You know, the more famous one. :cool:

Ayen
06-17-2016, 05:20 AM
In the interest of full disclosure I'm not 100% certain on the Loony BoB's question.

You're the 'Never Say No To Panda?'

Pumpkin
06-17-2016, 05:23 AM
Hello member I don't know! Welcome back! My username is Pumpkin, but you can just call me Pumpkin. I hope you stick around and post lots :D

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-17-2016, 05:27 AM
New rule:

People who fondly remember the 04/05 years and fabulously return in 2016 aren't allowed to leave anymore. Sorry, guess you have to stick around!

Well, I'll say this much. You're not too far out of the loop because all of the names in your first post are still known :monster:

Psychotic
06-17-2016, 07:41 AM
Is Psychotic still a big weirdo?Sadly I've let my standards slip and I'm now just an average-sized weirdo.

Shauna
06-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Hello again. It has been some time. EoFF never really lets you go.

Pheesh
06-17-2016, 08:49 AM
I remember you from the KH riddle threads back in the day I believe. Good to see you back :)

Galuf
06-17-2016, 09:53 AM
*gasp*... Ayen.. Ayen didnt say his usual. NOW NO ONE WILL KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.

Hi. um.... How are you? (ran outta ideas :shrug:

Pike
06-17-2016, 10:31 AM
HELLO FRIEND

escobert
06-17-2016, 11:16 AM
Welcome back!

Bubba
06-17-2016, 11:24 AM
Welcome back Xander!

I was not on here in 04/05 which is probably a good thing as I'd likely be perma-banned instead of being staff.

Kalevala
06-17-2016, 11:52 AM
Wesley is now a small meanie.

Bubba
06-17-2016, 12:11 PM

Who?

Raistlin

Loony BoB
06-17-2016, 12:39 PM
• Is Psychotic still a big weirdo?
He's become mild in his old age.

• Has LoonyBob had any more girlfriends? (I'm joking Danielle!! Unless not Danielle in which case.. yes?)
Sadly Danielle and I have separated, but I've not had any interest in starting a relationship with anyone else.

• Is Christmas still here? No the other Christmas.
She's one of the more in-and-out members we have. Sometimes it's a few months, sometimes a year, but she always comes back.

Man, I wish I got to be around for that Zeldy's Parents vs. LiveJournal thing. I hear about it all the time but I missed it. Boo. I'll have to nag her to give me the lowdown on that sometime when we're next in XIV.

It is delightful to see you back here, Xander. =] You were missed!

Ayen
06-17-2016, 10:09 PM

Who?

Raistlin

Oh.

Then yes.

Formalhaut
06-17-2016, 11:12 PM
Hey! I don't remember you, but it's always great to see some new faces! Hope you don't find EoFF too much of a shock after returning.

She's one of the more in-and-out members we have. Sometimes it's a few months, sometimes a year, but she always comes back.

Like Christmas, funnily enough.

Actually, you just missed her. She went on a massive posting spree a few days ago.

Big D
06-18-2016, 12:17 AM
My goodness, look who it is!

Coming back to EoFF every few years is a good thing when you see all the familiar names who are still around, among all the new and different stuff. EoFF's a real community like that, growing and changing but still 'home' in an internetty sense.

Formalhaut
06-18-2016, 12:51 AM
It's the Ciddies soon as well by the way, if you're in need for a massive dose of nostalgia.

Ayen
06-18-2016, 12:55 AM
It's the Ciddies soon as well by the way, if you're in need for a massive dose of nostalgia.

http://i.imgur.com/O4k7xB5.jpg

theundeadhero
06-18-2016, 06:34 AM
Hello there.

Xander
06-19-2016, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the lovely welcomes (and welcome backs) everybody!
Aw Bob, I feel bad about asking that question now, I'm sorry to hear that :(

Big D, it totally does feel like a distant family, definitely why I wanted to come back. In the past I've poked my head in, but it'd be really nice to actually stick around again. Sometimes these things feel more tricky when you get all old and grown up and busy, but that's no excuse!! Friends in any form are important, and I still have friends here, new ones would be nice too. :D

*goes to poke around and see what's going down*

Ciddies!!! Random fact, I won cutest female once. I am proud of the fact that it was decided based on my dedication to all things cute, and not an appearance thing. CUTE IS A LIFESTYLE.

Bubba
06-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Xander - Best Returning Member - Summer Ciddies 2016

Fynn
06-21-2016, 03:44 PM
I don't know who you are, but you sure need to step up your game in the emoticon department if you want to compete with me :smug:

Freya
06-21-2016, 03:47 PM
Welcome back! Some Users even got a name change since you were here (me) so there may be some you would recognize if they had their old names!

WELCOME BACK

Galuf
06-21-2016, 04:14 PM
aye, i used to be bartz, then i grew old into Galuf.

Christmas
09-27-2022, 01:41 PM
*waves*
So, I was on a car trip listening to Maximo Park and anyway, after some trail of memories, I was reminded of the year 2004/2005 and ended up back here.

I can see a lot of familiar names already, and it's kind of nice to see that so many people are still around!
So many questions where do I start!

Does anyone still actually play Final Fantasy?
Did ShlupQuack have a baby?
Am I the only one who uses these emotes? :D
Is Psychotic still a big weirdo?
Has LoonyBob had any more girlfriends? (I'm joking Danielle!! Unless not Danielle in which case.. yes?)
Is Christmas still here? No the other Christmas.
Have Zeldy's parents forgiven her for her Livejournal?

My curiosity awaits the answers to these questions, and I hope to see some familiar friends <3 So yes.. Hi! Again!

Xander, I missed you! :cry:

Christmas
09-27-2022, 01:48 PM
Think Shlup got quite a lot of babies. Raistlin being one of them.