PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Dreams

maybee
06-18-2016, 04:04 AM
This might be the most nerdiest thing ever, but has anybody else had any Final Fantasy dreams that they've had recently or in the past ?

I had a dream about Final Fantasy XV last night. Ignis went a very long road trip with Ardyn. Ignis was warned by Noctis that he could, potentially be a bad guy, but Ignis went on the road trip with him anyways.

Ignis and Ardyn had a good time and nothing much happened, expect Ardyn gave Ignis a 'suspicious necklace ' Ignis showed the main group and they all spoke about how suspicious it was, nothing really much happened, expect well... Ignis went on a road trip with somebody that he didn't even trust much, and was given a odd gift.

:-/

Ayen
06-18-2016, 04:09 AM
I never had a Final Fantasy dream :cry:

Bubba
06-18-2016, 09:07 AM
I never had a Final Fantasy dream :cry:

Galuf
06-18-2016, 11:45 AM
when i watched my sis play FF7 when i was young, i had nightmares over the dreaded Ying Yang.

TheKeybasHKey
06-18-2016, 08:08 PM
Does dreaming two FFXV Carbuncles on a bus count? Geez... that was very weird.

blackmage_nuke
06-21-2016, 07:19 AM
Everyone in my highschool was dead and all that was left was a large trail of blood ala Shinra building and I followed it to the highest classroom in the school and looked through the window to see Sephiroth cut someone down then do that looking at the sky animation, I kicked down the door, buster sword raised and lept at him, he simply glanced at me, swung his Masamune and the "screen" flashed and I went flying across the room knocking tables over. I was on the ground my leg was cut off and I couldnt move, he walked slowly towards me and just as he was about to finish me off I woke up.

Oh and the whole time this was playing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o)